Even More Dialogue.

Zombiecleo stared at the map lain out on the table before them. The locations and landmarks scrawled onto hastily made paper using spare pieces of charcoal.

The map detailed the layout of the server, from the giant pirate ship in the northwest that was situated across from their base of operations in the northeast, all the way to the sparse meters of savannah in the southwest. It even held mention of the ancient city that X and Doc had reportedly stumbled upon while burrowing through the world's soils.

It was a more relaxed day than some of the others had been. Most of the crew just chatting quietly amongst themselves and discussing random pieces of nothingness.

Tango was contentedly chatting to Scar and Pearl, fiddling with a small contraption in his hands.

Jimmy and Scott hustled away in a corner, by the sounds of it discussing certain farms and such. Whether chickens or cows would be more useful. Personally, Cleo found the incessant clucking of chickens to be a little more irritating.

Cleo turned to look at Martyn, sitting in the corner, facing the wall. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Pearl glance at him as well.

Cleo's relationship with her soulmate was... shaky, to say the least.

So far, she had amassed a record of three sentences spoken to him without sneering. They hadn't been able to achieve a full conversation though. Not for lack of trying on his part of course, the man was obsessed with her. He built a bleeding heart over a ravine to try and apologize. Real stalker behavior.

So, instead of being seated with the rest of the group, he had a tiny corner all to himself, and a hastily made chair, made of thin, splintery wood, facing the corner. It would be humorous if she wasn't so irritated that he was here in the first place.

To be honest, if he had offered an actual apology. She might have almost accepted it. But. He didn't know what he was apologizing for. He didn't know what he did wrong. He didn't realize that he shouldn't have gone into the nether without even bothering to look. He hadn't seen it as that big a deal.

He refused to listen when she or Scott tried to explain it; so they had simply stopped trying. Maybe some space would clear Martyn's head enough for him to finally understand. But, until then? Corner.

Cleo didn't totally trust Pearl either. She had done the same thing to Scott. It was a little odd that Pearl and Martyn weren't officially teaming together. They'd seemed all sorts of buddy-buddy the first few days. Cleo had assumed they'd stick together. Oh well. Not her business.

Cleo looked back to the map, where the Jungle base had been circled in charcoal. She'd heard Tango mention something about how impressed he was with the defenses that Scar's twisted mind had thought up.

Everyone kept going on about that damn base, how amazing it was. If it was really as good as they made it out to be, why didn't they all base there? It was big enough, right? Grian, standing beside her quietly, seemed to be thinking along a parallel path.

"Why don't we all just share the same base?" Some of the others turned to look at him. "Pretend it's a big alliance."

Tango frowned. "Is that the best idea? Won't they think it's weird that like- eight people trust each other enough to base together?"

Grian's eyebrows furrowed. "That is a good point..."

Jimmy fiddled absentmindedly with a loose thread on his sleeve as he spoke. "They could accuse us of cross teaming, or cheating. If you can even cheat in a game like this."

"What if just some of us go over there?" Everyone turned to look at Cleo. "While I'm not... the biggest fan of abandoning everything I've built, It might not be the worst thing in the world to have somewhere more situated and defendable."