1

I don't remember much after i went under. I heard yelling and the crashing of the waves. I slowly smiled as i knew it was my time to leave this world. The sun became brighter and brighter until it became impossible to feel life anymore. I felt nothing. Nothing was good but i wasn't dead yet.

"We can't just keep her here. She's a young college girl who partied to hard. So what? You remember what those days were like." A woman in her late 20s said as she tried to whisper. "Well she's injured alayna we can't just throw her back out into the ocean. Think about someone but yourself for once. She'll be awake any minute but i have to go for work. Im already late." The man said.

He sounded to be somewhere in his mid 20s. Not older but not younger.

I heard the sound of their lips connecting and the sound of waves and my eyes flew open.

I was in a room on a california king bed. The room was white and gold, a very classy color. And the decor of the room was better than anything I'd grown up with.

I tried to sit up but my headache pinned me back down on the bed.

The door slowly swung open.

"You're awake."

I looked at her and she stared back. She was a beautiful older woman definitely almost in her thirties and she wore a pink sundress with no straps. She had the body of a greek goddess and the eyes of a pearl. She was hands down the prettiest woman I've ever seen but the smug look on her face was slowly showing.

She didn't want me here and i could sense that. I could understand.

I nodded finally.

"Well do you remember what happened?" She asked irritated. "A little." I responded.

"Well you had hit your head on a huge rock out by the shore and my husband brought you in. I understand you're in your teenage years but being reckless is childish. So it's best if you grow up now instead of later." She said turning to walk out the door.

"I didn't ask to be brought in by your husband." I said getting offensive.

She stopped but didn't turn back around.

"Well that's not the type of man my husband is sadly." She said with a sharp tone in her voice as she left the room.

I didn't need their help honestly. I've nothing to live for so it was better to leave me on the beachside. I'll be a burden on them. On her.

I get out of the bed slowly and walk towards the huge bathroom. I may not know  much about this couple yet but i know they're loaded.

I look at myself in the mirror. Seaweed is stuck in my kinky african curls. My cropped top i was wearing was torn and my shorts were dirty. My memories of that night started flooding back like a nightmare.

"Are you alone tonight gorgeous?" The man beside me sat down at the beachside bar with me said. He looked to be in his early 40s. "Now why would i tell you that?" I asked already annoyed.

I came here to clear my mind and get away from my abusive stepmom and her ugly boy toy. My parents are both deceased now and i was an only child. I had nothing going for me but the alcohol made me forget about it for the moment. " You're very beautiful you know and a beautiful women shouldn't spend the night alone." He said slithering is arm around me pulling me closer to his vodka breath.

"If you know what's best for you you'll unattach yourself from me." I spit. "You're a feisty one to get inside huh?" He says as he pulls me closer making our lips connect.

I brung my foot up to meet his family jewels and finished my drink then i got out of there as quickly as i could. I went for a walk on the beach because that always clears my head space.

"You're a rude bitch." The same man from the bar said from behind me. I turned to look at his cold eyes. He's stronger than me. Not good. "Stays the fuck away from me you creep." I say starting to walk alongside the waves as the meet my feet. "You're not walking away from me little girl. Didn't your mother ever teach you respect." He says coming behind me and pinning me to the ground. I struggle in his grasp as he rips my shirt open and a tear falls down my face.

" Im going to teach you how to make a man feel good." He says as he unzips my shorts. "Fuck you!" I say trying to get him off of me. He loosens his grip from my arm to take his manhood out so i take it as a chance.

I spit in his face and gave him a right hook upside his face and once he was down i kicked him unconscious. He grabbed at my foot and tried to stop me but the anger i felt took over and i didnt stop.

I knew i couldn't leave with that dirty feeling so i ran into the ocean to drown myself and once i was under i heard him yell in pain. I don't know what the reason for that was because as soon as i was under i relaxed my body and let the waves consume me.

I snapped out of my thoughts as a knock sounded on the door.

"Here are some clothes." she said looking at my ripped blouse. After everything i really didn't need to be judged right now. I took the clothes and shut the door on her face.

Why was she being so rude to me. And why the hell didn't i drown? And where the the fuck am i because the beach i was at didn't have palm trees.

That really is some rich people shit.