4

It's been a week now since I've started having sessions with Umar. He's been helping me through alot and we've gotten to know each other more. I still don't trust him yet but i do respect him. He deserves it after everything he's been through too.

"So what do you want to eat?" He asked as we stand in his beautiful kitchen.

"Something meaty." I said starving for some meat.

"I have leftover steak from a barbecue. Will that do? I can cook some instant mashed potatoed and warm up so greens." He stated

My mouth watered at the sound of that.

"Yes please."

He did just that. I watched him cook. I always watched the way his muscles flexed everytime he stirred the pot.

But i only thought of him as a host. Nothing more. Alayna may not be the best person but she doesn't deserve to be disrespected in her own home.

"Bon appetite." He says.

"Please don't ever be cringe like that ever again."

He busted into a laugh and that was even better than his chuckle. I tasted the food and it was so good.

I moaned as the food went down my throat.

He stared at me. I could feel it.

He cleared his throat and spoke. "When's the last time you ate?"

"The day before yesterday." I said as i dug back in the food.

I moaned some more and when i was done i burped.....loud.

"Excuse me." I said laughing.

He smiled.

Now that I think of it. Thats the first time I've genuinely laughed in months.

"So? Why were you near the ocean?" He asks.

"Just gonna jump right in huh?"

He stayed quiet.

I sighed. "I was trying to clear my head and a creep attacked me. I got away but I didn't want to live anymore."

"That's why your shirt was ripped?"

I nod.

"You don't have folks at home?"

"What's a home? I don't know what that is." I say putting my plate in the dishwasher.

"I know how you feel."

"You keep saying that but do you really?" I turn back around.

"I was sexually assaulted. I know the guilt you feel." He said staring everywhere but my face.

"Oh my god what happened?"

"I was 15. She was 19. I trusted her and she broke it. That's how i lost my virginity. I tried to say no. To stop her but she'd been my crush for such a long time. It was horrible and I tried to overdose a week later. No one believed me. No one tried to stop me. My aunt did though. She was my ocean. Let me be yours." He said finally looking at me.

At this point i was crying.

"That's so sad. Who would that to a child?"

He shook his head. "When I saw you how i found you. It hit close to home to me. I couldn't leave you there. I want to help you."

"Okay. I'll let you help me but you have to talk to your wife first"

He talked to his wife and she wasn't okay with it at first but then she realized how much he'd been through and agreed. Satan was once an angel too so she still has feelings and a heart.

"Armani?" Umar said coming in my room.

I was watching a good netflix show but i paused it.

"What's up?"

"Alayna just left."

I nod. Alayna had to go to Paris because i guess thats where her fashion company is.

"Do you want to talk?" I ask.

"Well if we are going to be living together then why not get to know each other." He states.

"For now but i guess it couldn't hurt."

"What's your favorite food?" He asks

"Your steak. God makes a grown woman want to cry." I say.

He laughs at that.

He's sitting on my bed on the right side and im on the left. We sit close to each but enough to not be thay close.

"Your most embarrassing moment?" I ask.

"When i accidentally walk into a strip club on my way from work."

"Yeah, accidentally."

"I was a little high to be fair." He chuckles.

"Without me? Im jealous honestly." I say playfully.

"Do you want to?"

"You're serious? Does alayna know?"

"She doesn't like the smell. So do you?" He asks.

"Duh. Why was that even a question?" I ask.

He leaves the room and comes back with a cart. He rolls it and lights it.

He goes first and it is the most attractive thing I've ever seen him do. He passes it to me and i inhale for a long time. When i exhale i start coughing and choking but laughing at the same time.

"Is it good?" He asks

"Mhm."

We pass it back and forth until its all gone.

"Don't you have to call your wife?" I ask.

"She doesn't talk to me when she's at work. She too busy.".

I look at him. He looks so attractive. He catches me looking though.

He smirks. "Like what you see?"

My heart skips a beat. I roll my eyes.

"Duh. You are an attractive man. A attractive married man." I state.

"You are very beautiful also. A married man yes but she isn't the woman i fell in love with."

My eyes shoot open. "What?"

"Im not inlove with her anymore. I love her but she is distant. We don't go on dates anymore, we don't cook together anymore or have movie nights. Im a busy man but i always made time for her. And when we do have sex it's just me. She's somewhere else." He finished

I clear my throat. "It's just the weed talking."

"No it isn't. The weed is just pushing it out." He says meeting my eyes.

"It will get better. I'll help you through it." I say sincerely.

He gives a half smile and we roll another blunt.