6

"I'm sure all you have to do is ask."

His voice rings in my head. After he told me he isn't in love with his wife anymore we've gotten closer but I don't want anything to happen. I can't live with the regret or guilt that might happen after.

I snap out of it when i hear a knock on the door. Its been a couple of hours  since the movie and my shower and im now sitting on the balcony watching the stars and listening to music.

"Come in."

He pushes the door open and stumbles in.

A drunk Umar was not what i was expecting. He was covered in sweat and i guess all his meetings were over. I stood up and rushed over to him before he fell.

"Umar what are you doing? Why are you drunk?" I ask helping him to my bed. I should've just taken him back to his room but he wouldn't have made it. He looked like he was going to pass out at any moment.

"I- I can't go back. Please don't make me go back baby." He says falling on my bed.

"What? Go back where?"

"Stay here. Don't leave me." He says staring at the ceiling.

"You're kind of in my room so i guess that was never a choice." I laugh but he tries to sit himself up.

"Are laughing at me? You're hurting me babe."

"I'm not your wife Umar. Do you want me to call her for you?"

"I know you are not Alayna."

He is drunk Armani. He's drunk.

"Please sleep." I say trying to cover him up.

He doesn't fight he just groans a bit. I turn the lamp off and begin to walk out of the room.

"Armani....please stay. I didn't come in here just to be alone." He whispers.

His wife. He's married. But why would he get drunk and come in my room? I want to respect her but he keeps provoking me. I've never respected anyone like i respect Umar maybe.....maybe i even trust him a bit. He hasn't given me a reason not to yet. He's been amazing.

I give in and crawl in be beside him. I try to keep space and stay on my side but after a few seconds i feel his arm slither around my waist and he pulls me closer to him.

I gasp a little bit but i loved this feeling deep down.

I adjust myself and let myself fall against him.