2

After i took a shower and washed my hair and blow dried it I felt much better. I found self care products in one of the cabinets and used it and it probably was alayna's but i didn't have time to hear her mouth right now.

I had put on the weatpants and overly large shirt she had brought me. I may be wrong but i think she got tired of seeing me with my tits on display and my tiny shorts. Oh well though i prefer baggy clothes anyways.

It was 6:30 pm and a car had just pulled up in the driveway and i was guessing it was her husband. The car model was brand new.

After being in the room for a day i had really had some time to think. I was going to leave. I couldn't stay i had no reason. I was a little sore but that would go away in the next day or two.

I was reading one of the books that was sat on the nightstand next to the bed when another knock sounded on the door.

And then he walked it.

He was tall about 6"3 and he had jet black hair that complimented his many tattoos. A sleeve on each of his arms, a neck one, and as far as I could see a tattoo that sunk under his shirt.

I guess he had gotten out of his work clothes and took a shower because he was in a wifebeater and some sweatpants. Plus i could smell the aroma of his cologne. Not too strong, a little sweet, and it suited him.

He stood at me and respectfully keeping his eyes on my face.

Then he spoke.

"How are you feeling?" He said low and husky. Not the same tone as this morning. I just stare at him.

"Are you hungry?" He asks with a patient tone. No ones ever been patient with me. I was just waiting until he snaps at me and tells me to leave. But he didnt.

"Listen, i know you don't trust me and staying here with my wife didn't help either but i want to help you." He says coming closer to me. Him referring to her as his wife hurt a little but i didn't know why.

He kept coming closer and my mind snapped back to what happened last night.

"Stop! Don't come any closer." I say as a tear goes down my cheek. I put my hand up and he backs up. His eyes wide and he puts his hands up.

"I don't want to hurt you." He says his eyes softening. " I don't know that."

"I understand." He says.

"Do you though?" I ask getting off the bed.

"I do." He said back with a little hurt in his voice.

"I'm going to leave now." I say.

"Wait." He says as he puts his arm out in front of me.

"Don't stop her, Umar." Alayna says from behind him.

I look at her and she stares me down.

"She's just another slut out on the streets that has nothing going for herself so why should she stay?" She ends.

His eyes go black and i step back from him and he turns to her.

"Go to our room now!" He booms and i jump.

She doesn't fight him on it and turns but not before she glares at me.

He turns back towards me and leaves the room. I just stand there as i hear them yelling at each other about me. Im a burden to everyone around me.

And before i knew it. I started walking. Down the beautiful curvy stairs and out the door. I stop on the marble stairs.

" You're a useless little girl." My stepmother's voice rung though my head. I've been nothing but useless to this world and I'm just now seeing it. Everywhere i go there will always be a dead girl walking. A young, broken,useless dead girl.

And the only thing to do now is erase myself.

And as i say that a car honks it horn and hands wrap around my waist and pulls me back and we both end up on the ground. I snap out of my thoughts.

"Did you not see the fucking car?" He says as he gets up. "I did." I say still lying on the ground.

"Were you trying to kill yourself?" He asks picking me up. As i stand i feel my body going limp and my eyes close on its own.