21

One year later...

"River bring yourself and stop being so difficult." I say trying to put my one year old's shoe on his feet.

"Noooo! Mommy. No shoe." He says struggling in my arms.

"I know you don't like shoes baby but we're having company today." I say kissing his forehead.

I look over at ocean who's sitting patiently on the couch. Her and her brother are so different but yet they're the closest.

We moved out of the old house a few months ago and I haven't gotten to see sophia in awhile so the boys and her are coming over finally.

I finish putting baby boy's shoes on and then Umar walks through the door.

"Daddy!" He screams and Ocean jumps up too.

I roll my eyes at the change in mood.

"Don't be jealous you still have me." He says trying to kiss me. I dodge it and start picking up toys.

"You could've at least called me last night." I say.

He sits River and Ocean down and they scurry around the house like they always do.

"Babe I'm sorry. I sent you a text, i thought that would be enough." He says.

"Enough? When's the last time we had sex?" I ask.

"A week ago."

"Exactly! A week to long." I say still picking up the kid's stuff.

I was sexually frustrated and mentally frustrated. No one told me having kids would make you want to pull your own teeth out.

Umar has been working non stop but I need him here. With me. With our kids. He just doesn't understand that.

"So all you need is dick?" He says smirking.

I hit him.

"Don't talk that way around my kids."

"Our kids and they aren't even listening" he says looking over at them on the couch.

"Yes. I would love that right now." I say answering his question.

"The kids will be fine for a few minutes. We'll get Maria to watch them." Umar says.

Maria is our housekeeper and she is the sweetest thing ever. I trust and respect her.

"Okay but just for a few minutes."

He rolls his eyes and leads me to our room.

As soon as the door is closed i jump on him and shove my tongue down his throat.

A little agressive? Yes. But he's used to it by now.

He squeezes my ass and i start kissing down his neck as he flings me onto the bed. He was so effortlessly handling me and i was here for it.

He starts kissing down my neck and kissing on my thighs.

I slip my dress off and throw it off the bed and i start to unbuckle his pants.

Soon we are both naked and desperate so i pull him into me and our sounds fill the room and no doubt the whole house. I try and keep it down but then again there really js no point in doing so.

He thrust in and out of me and i feel my climax building.

We switched from missionary to cowgirl and it's only a few minutes after that and we both start breathing heavy. I try to get off and finish him off with my mouth but he stops me.