11

I got dressed and wandered downstairs even though he told me to stay up here but i wanted to hear what he was talking about with his friends.

"So you're sleeping with this chick you found on the beach?" A guy said that didn't sound to like the idea of it.

"She's not just some chick Adam. She's been through alot." Umar said.

"So your big plan to fix her was to fuck her in your shower?" Another guy said.

Umar rubs his temple.

"Please just listen you cock suckers." Umar says and i laugh at that and obviously they heard me because they all turned their heads.

"I'm sorry but that was a funny insult guy." I said coming from my hiding place by the stairs.

"I told you to stay upstairs beautiful." He says to me.

"Now i don't know why you thought I was going to listen to you love." I say plopping down in the comfy beanbag.

"The lady of the hour." Adam says. I wave.

"Umar continue with the story."a guy named Jax said.

"I already said everything that needed to be said." He said.

"So what are you going to do?" The last dude named Victor asked.

Umar looked at me and I looked back.

"I don't know yet but I'm done with Alayna. The last 3 years of my life was wasted on someone who fell out of love with me." He told his friends.

"We told you that before you even got married." Jax said.

"I know!" He said raising his voice and it made me jump.

He saw that and took a deep breath.

They all stared daggers at Jax.

"Listen we came to hang out but i guess this was the wrong time." Victor said obviously the more mature person in the group.

"No. You shouldn't have to leave because of me. You boys hang out and I'll cook dinner. There is no reason for you to leave. Is there?" I ask.

They all look at me then at Umar.

"Umar?" I ask.

He nods and then turns to his friends.

"Not a word to Alayna. Not before i can tell her." And his friends nod.

"We never liked the heifer anyways." Jax says and that earns him a smack from Adam.

I shake my head and smile and walk to the kitchen and the boys get started on the game.

Alayna will be back in a few hours but thats enough time for him to hang with his friend and eat. He looked happy with them.

"Baby."

I turn around and see him standing in the doorway. His friends left a few minutes ago.

"We need to talk Umar." I say finishing up washing the dishes.

He nods.

"What are we doing?" I ask.

"I don't know Armani." He says. "But I do know i want to be with you. You said this was wrong and it is. I know this already. I knew it even before we first started sleeping together. But I don't care. I want to be selfish." He finishes.

"We have to wait for the right time. Okay?" I say.

He nods.

He walks up to me and kisses me. He sets me up on the counter and he travels up my shirt.

"We never finished what we started." He said with his eyes low.

"And we can't. Not now. Im tired and she'll be home soon."i say kissing him once more and slipping down.

He looks up at the ceiling in defeat and i continue towards my room.