5

I woke up three hours later with weed scatter around me and a small headache. It was somewhere closed to dinner time and Umar was no where to be found. When i closed my eyes he was beside me still smoking but it kinda disappointed me to see him not there when i woke up.

I shaked the weed nuggets off of me and onto the floor and started for the door. I went down the stairs and into the living room. I had grown to find the living room my comfort area because of its windows on the ceiling and all the sunlight that shined through it.

I plopped down on the sofa and started scrolling through the channels when i heard someone behind me.

"Finally awake." He said.

I turned to see him in new clothes and wet hair.

"Yeah." I say going back to my hunt for movies.

"Didn't expect you to fall asleep on me like that." He said coming closer and sitting down with me.

"Neither did i honestly." I said.

"Were you expecting me to be there when u woke up?" He asked and i tried not to show my answer.

"Im hungry can we order in?" I ask changing the subject and he nodded.

"Were u expecting me to be there?" He asked again.

"What's your point Umar?" I asked and he went silent. Finally.

We smoked to together. That's it. Deep down i wish that wasn't all we did but I'm no homewrecker.

I looked at him and he looked back at me. I inched closer to him until i could feel his breath on my plump lips.

"Is Chinese good?" I ask and then grabbed the phone behind him. He cleared his throat and nodded.

He wasn't going to stop me.

Hes married was all i thought about. If he wasn't this house would've been filled with my moans.

I call the chinese place and put my order in and i also ask him what he wants. After the chinese couple on the phone had our order i thanked them and they hung up.

"So what we watching?" He asks. I stare at him for a moment.

"Don't u have meetings tonight?"

"I do but they're not until a few more hours." He says and i shrug.

We spend five minutes scrolling down netflix until we get to the 18+ section and the room gets filled with tension. I see every romance movie in the books and he's sitting beside me watching.

"That one" he says while we're still in the 18+ sections.

He points to '365 days'. Everyones knows what happens in that movie but he says he's never watched it.

"You do know what they do in this movie right?" I ask.

He just shrugs. He's playing dumb.

The doorbells rings ten minutes later and i get up to get and he follows.

"Order for Armani." He says and he looks and me and smiles. He's south asian I'm guessing and he had green eyes and broad shoulders. His hair is in a messy but natural style and he is very attractive.

"That's me."

Umar stares at me and then back at the guy.

"Here you go. Your total is $35." He says handing the bag to me.

I go and sit it down on the table in front of the door and start to take my wallet out.

Umar stops me.

"I got it babe. Go sit the food in the living room."

Thats catches me off guard and the guy too but i did like he said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know she was your girl." I hear the guy say as i walk away. I didn't know i was his girl either.

Umar pays him and comes back to sit down and doesn't say anything.

"What the fuck was that?" I ask.

"He was flirting with you. What? Did he think i was your dad?" Umar said back.

"My boyfriend is worse. What if he comes back again with your wife here and she opens the door?" I ask getting nervous.

He shrugs obviously not caring. I huff and slide away from him. I put on the movie and take my food out and leave his in the bag. He takes the remote to pause the TV.

"Stop worrying. She doesn't eat chinese." He says and slides closer to me. I just roll my eyes at him.

He unpauses and we sit in silence for thirty minutes. I get done with my food and a adult scene comes up where he's getting a blowjob from another girl while his tied up girlfriend watches.

I close my eyes and wait for the scene to go by.

"This traumatized me. i would've killed him." I say after the scene is over. I laugh after i say it.

"He's in the mafia. Good luck with that." He retorts.

"Okay smartass. What if your wife sucked off another guy while you were tied up." I say throwing a pillow at him.

"She'd have to get me tied up first." He said blocking the pillow from hitting his face.

I laugh at that and get up to go take a shower.

"The movie isn't over yet."

"You can watch it by yourself. I'm getting jealous." I say playfully.

He smirked and says.

"I'm sure all you have to do is ask."