17

A headache pounded at my head. It was probably from the two champagne glasses and crying. My eyes open and I'm in another house. Im guessing it was the master of the house.

I looked around and my eyes met a shirtless man standing on the balcony with his back facing me.

I get out of bed and walk up to him.

I don't say anything and just wrap my arms around him and lay my head on his back. He tenses.

"Did he hurt you anywhere else?" I hear him ask.

"No. How are you feeling?" I ask.

I walk so i can see his face.

"Like shit. Hurt. We've been trying for a child for over three years and then she sleeps with him and gets pregnant. Im over it. I'm starting to lose hope on ever becoming a father." He says looking at me.

"I didn't know you two were trying. I'm sorry." I say looking down.

"Don't be. You're the only thing that makes me happy now. The only thing i lost with her was a baby." He says coming closer to me.

I nod.

He looks at me and i look back. He caresses my cheek and I look up at him. He picks me up and takes me to the bed. I fall on the bed and look up at him. He has a smirk on his face. His damned smirks.

He pulls his boxers off and i strip out of his shirt.

He just stares at me.

"Is all of this mine now?" He asked.

"Yessir." I say turning on the bed and teasing him.

He comes down to kiss me and joins me on the bed. We kiss for another minute and then i get on top of him.

I align myself with his already hardened manhood and sit down which earns me a groan from him. I continue my motion and our voices and noises fills the room.

Until. Them.

"What happened? We heard screaming." Jax says busting in the room.

I jumped but then relaxed.

"Get the fuck out." I say and with one glare from me they slowly back out.

Umar laughs.

"The second fucking time." I say hopping off of him.

He just sits there.

"Why are they here so early?" I ask.

"Um they live here." He says staring at me while i turn the shower on.

"So what I'm hearing is this is going to be a daily occurance." I ask.

He shrugs. "We weren't finished."

I look at him.

"Yea, you're right." I say while smirking and that all it takes for him to jump out of bed and come after me.

I love it here.