10

I wake up at midnight to hear noise downstairs. I get out of bed and make my way out the door to find Umar leaned against the stairs with Alayna in front of him.

"Why won't you fuck me?" Alayna asked slurring her words a bit.

"Alayna you need sleep." Umar said trying to get her up the stairs.

"You've always loved drunk sex with me. What's the problem now huh." She asked attempting to push him.

"I'm not in the mood."

"Yeah? Is that it or is it because that little whore is sleeping upstairs." She said referencing to me.

"Don't."

"Oh my god! Umar are you fucking her?" She says loud. She's definitely drunk.

"You're drunk let's get you to bed Alayna." He says and tries to get her up the stairs. Why isn't he denying it? I mean sure she's drunk but she must be suspicious or delusional one.

She doesn't say anything else and just wobbles up the stairs.

I try my best to hide near the pillars but i see Umar's eyes shoot towards me as they turn into their room.

He saw me. How'd he know? I hadn't said anything. I don't think.

After that whole scene I just decided to go back to sleep and forget it.

I woke up to the sound of crashing waves. I hadn't been out the house in weeks which i was kinda of enjoying but my skin needed some vitamin D so I was thinking of going out today.

"Good morning beautiful." A voice said and i jumped and my eyes snapped open.

"What the fuck are you doing in here? She going to find out you're not there when she wakes up." I say sitting up.

"She already left and probably won't be back until the evening. She went to go visit her sister." He says calmly.

He kisses my shoulder and I knoe where this going to lead.

"I missed your body against mine baby." He continues.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked again unsure what i meant.

"I missed feeling this way. I feel alive again. I love waking up next to you. You listen to me and to put it quite literally. You are nothing like Alayna." He says slipping off my silk pajama set.

"But you are married to her and this feels wrong and i know we already did the unthinkable but we can't do this under her roof." I say slipping it back on.

"My roof. All of this is mine. She has her own home in the hamptons. I pay these bills and i let her move in with me." He says

"Then why aren't you divorced to her?" I asked before i even knew what was happening.

"I wanted to believe she would change but now.....im considering it." He said sitting up with me.

There is silence for a few minutes.

"I don't think what im feeling is just attraction anymore." He said looking at me. He forced me to look at him.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"I can't pretend like when I found you on the beach I didn't feel a connection to you. Not only you're beautiful. You're everything that I couldn't have. You're everything that I can't live without baby." He said and with that he kissed me and he lifted me out the bed and carried me to the bathroom. We waiting for the shower to get hot before we stepped in.

He picked me back up and aligned himself with me and didn't waist time slamming into me. I moaned over the water pour out of the faucet as i soaked in the feeling of him.

He was amazing and it wasn't just the sex. I wanted to make sure though before we took things even further.

We continue the moans and the skin slapping for a good minute before he let me on my feet and turnt me around to give me standing backshots. It was even better this way. He went deeper and faster and it was pushing me way over my limit until we heard people bust into the room. Men.

"What's going on in here we heard screaming?" A guy said worriedly but i jumped and Umar did too.

"Don't worry there just my friends baby." Umar said but i hid behind him even though the shower was foggy.

"Get them out! Please!" I said having a panic attack. He looked worried and instantly got out the shower.

"Leave!" He said wrapping himself in the towel and blocking his friends from seeing me.

I sat down on the shower floor to catch my breath and stop myself from crying.

Hearing them bust in there while i was naked was just too much but that was the least of my worries. What if they knew Alayna and told her?

I hear Umar come back in the shower but I don't look up.

He lifts me off the floor and wraps me in a towel. Im holding onto him like I'm going to lose him. He was the only one i wanted in my life right now.

"Are you okay baby?" He says while he's drying me off and im still shaking.

I shake my head and try to stop from crying.

"No one is going to hurt you as long as I'm here. Do you understand?" He asks.

I trust that he won't ever let anyone hurt me.

I nod as i look him in the eyes.

"I'm going to go talk to them okay? Stay up here and get some rest. I'll bring you food when they're gone." He says as he kisses my lips.

How did it get this complicated? How did i fall in love with this man? Why is he still married to Alayna? I don't want this affair to be an affair anymore and clearly he doesn't either.