13

Alayna didn't sleep at home yesterday. We don't know where she went but all i know is Umar doesn't need to see her right now. After she left he cried in my arms for hours. It hurt me so much and he fell asleep on my stomach.

He's still asleep and he called out of work yesterday. Apparently he's the founder and owner od the cooperation but I still don't know what he does. That's all i picked up.

Im glad he called out of work because there was no way i was letting him go anyways.

"Baby?" Umar asked still laying on my stomach.

"Yes. I'm here my love."

He looked up at me. He looked so sick. Mentally he was broken.

"I want to divorce her. She doesn't want me anymore." He stated sitting up.

"Do you still want her?" I ask.

"If I still wanted her i wouldn't be in bed with you right now beautiful. It was a loveless marriage. We stopped loving a long time ago." He said burying his head into my tits.

"So you think divorce is the right option right now?" I ask.

"I don't want to keep sneaking around Armani. This is the only thing keeping me sane. You are the only person keeping me sane." He says looking up.

I just nod.

"We should go out today." He says

"The beach." I say.

"Really? After everything?" He says concerned.

"I'm here. I survived. I love the beach. Im not letting one person change that Umar." I say.

"You are really sexy." He says randomly.

I laugh.

"You're laughing but i love everything about you." He says stroking my face.

I smile and kiss him.

We haven't had sex in four days. We're both sexually frustrated no doubt but too much has been going on.

He kisses back and i get on top of him. Im about to take my shirt off when i feel bile rise in my throat. I quickly get off of him and run to the bathroom and empty the content of my stomach in the toilet. Over and over until Umar is there to hold my hair back and rub my back. I get up to brush my teeth and wash my face.

"Are you on birth control?" He asks.

"I've never had a reason to be." I say drying my face.

"Want to take a test beautiful?" He asks leaning against the door.

"You don't think I'm pregnant do you?" I ask.

"We didn't use any protection and we've done it more than once Armani." He states.

I nod.

"We'll pick one up while we're out." He says.

"Why are you so calm about this? Aren't you worried about getting a random woman pregnant?" I ask laughing.

But he doesn't laugh.

"I don't feel that I'm pregnant Umar. Ive gained my appetite back and maybe it's my body reacting." I say shrugging.

"We still need to be sure. we're leaving in thirty." He states kiss my head.

And i sigh and start getting ready.