Chapter 1: Introduction

The fact that I even have to go through my works and add these warnings is sad.

~~

FANFICTION IS A DERIVATIVE OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL- IT IS ILLEGAL TOO MAKE PROFIT OFF OF IT

©️: This work does not belong to me, I only take credit for my OCs and their original storyline(s) details.

I write my fanfiction for fun, to give my favorite characters a better, happier ending.

I write my fanfiction for those who want to escape this cruel reality that we live in.

I write fanfiction because I love the world the story originally came from and I want to write myself into it.

⚠️: DO NOT steal/reuse/repost/republish/print/bind/sell/profit off/give away/buy ANY (past, present, or future) of my work in anyway/shape/form.

⚠️: I am NOT RESPONSIBLE for ANY trouble (legal, civil, or otherwise) you get yourself into by going against this warning!

⚠️: I will NOT get sued because you can't be respectful and follow the law.

⚠️: If you go against my warnings and steal my work anyway, I will do EVERYTHING in my power to take legal action against you.

‼️: If you see someone(s) else stealing/reposting/reusing/republishing/printing/binding/selling/profiting off of/giving away/buying copies of my work (physically, digitally, or otherwise)- screenshot for proof, send to me, and report them!

‼️: If ANY of my work (fanfiction and/or Wattpad book cover designs) are ANYWHERE other than my Wattpad: @CameronJansen1 and/or my AO3: Love_Writing_1 and or in video/photo edits that I create(d) for my TikTok: @Cameron_Jansen_

I DID NOT give permission for it!

‼️: If I, my family, friends, or fans of my fanfiction find my work being sold or otherwise used without my permission, you will be reported. I will take it all the way to the original creator(s) of the universe the fanfiction is from and help them in any way possible pursue legal action against you.

Let's get to know Chloe and Annette Myers!
IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS ON CHLOE'S BACKGROUND (UP TO S01 E01) AND JUST WANT TO LEARN ABOUT IT AS THE CHAPTERS ARE PUBLISHED, DON'T READ THE LAST BIT OF THIS (IT'S MARKED)!!!!

Aimée Kelly's Madeline "Maddy" Smith from Wolfblood is kind of what I see when I think of what Teen Chloe Myers would look like- (First OC)

Emma Dumont's Lorna Dane aka Polaris from The Gifted is kind of what I see when I think of what Adult Chloe Myers would look like- (First OC)

Phoebe Tonkin's Hayley Marshall-Kenner from The Vampire Diaries is kind of what I see when I think of what Chloe's mother, Annette Myers, would look like- (Second OC)

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!

Chloe Myers is the youngest daughter of a Druid named Annette Myers (another one of my OC's for this story) and Merlin- yes, that Merlin (don't think about that too much, it'll just hurt your head). Although she has never met her biological father she inherited his magic, that has a habit of showing itself in annoying and interesting ways. She was raised mostly by her single mother, Alan Deaton and Talia Hale helped when they could. At the age of 12, Chloe and Derek met and instantly became best friends- Laura and Cora always joked with them about how close they were over the years.

Chloe later lost her mother, Annette, in the Hale House fire. Alan offered to take her in, given that he's the only father she's ever known, but she stayed with Laura and Derek- who eventually made their way to New York while running from the Argent family.

~"We're in this together, right?" "To the end."~