Nineteen

Aimee knew how she had messed up. She had went away and she had faked her death. And because of that it was all a mess. She was scared.

Aimee knew how Warren had been trying to help her. And for that she was grateful. She knew how she and Warren had Alexa together. She knew just what a good father that he was to their daughter. But she knew that Hannah now wanted answers.

She knew that she loved her sister, Hannah was always her biggest supporter despite the fact Aimee had messed up and slept with Warren. Resulting in Alexa.  

Aimee knew how Hannah now wanted answers. And she didn't blame her. She knew that she was sick and tired of being scared and how she was tired of all the secrets.

Aimee got dressed as she heard a knock at the door. She knew how she was way to tired for any of the drama at the minute.

She answered the door. She saw Warren and smiled. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

Warren looked to her and smiled. "I spoke to Hannah I told her all that happened. I wanted you to know I am going to fix it. We may not be together. But you are still family. And we have a daughter together. I am not going to let anything bad happen," he said.

Aimee looked to him and sighed. "You don't need to do that," she said as she took a sip of coffee.

Warren smiled and nodded. "I do. You were abused by this man. You ran to keep your daughter safe. And he's harassing you I won't let anything happen to you," he said as Aimee smiled. 

****

Aimee walked through the village. She saw Patrick who smiled as he wakes over to her. "Hey. How are you doing?" He asked.

Aimee looked to him and smiled. "I'm okay things are starting to fall into place."

Patrick nodded and smiled. "I'm glad. Maybe you can let me take you out for a meal sometime," he said. 

Aimee looked to him and smirked. "Are you asking me out Patrick Blake?" She asked.

Patrick smiled. "Maybe I am. What do you say. I know how you have been through a lot. But maybe it can be something new," he said. 

Aimee looked to him and nodded. "I'd like that," she said.

She knew how a relationship was the last thing that she needed. But Patrick was different and there was something she liked.

****

Aimee got back to the flat as she saw Hannah. She smiled as she looked to her sister. "Are you okay. I'm sorry that you couldn't feel like you could talk to me about what was going on," Hannah said. 

Aimee looked to her and smiled. "It's not that. Look I had a hard time. But I am okay."

Hannah nodded and smiled. "Well I want you to know I am here for you. No matter what. You can always talk to me," she said as Aimee smiled.

Aimee had no idea just how everything was about to change.