Seven

Hannah couldn't believe that her little sister had given birth to a baby. She didn't know if she wanted to believe it. She wasn't sure if she could believe it. Aimee was her baby sister.

Hannah had always though that Aimee would go to her if she had any problems. Hannah shook Aimee awake. "What?"

"You are the mother of that baby. I found the clothes you were wearing. Bloodstained," Hannah said.

Aimee frowned. "I washed them."

"No. You thought you did. The washing machine wasn't turned on. Aimee! How the hell could you have kept it secret?" Hannah asked.

It was then that Aimee broke down. She looked at her sister. "Do you think it was easy?! Keeping her hidden for nine months?!" She yelled.

Hannah glared. "It would have been if you'd have told us Aimee! We're your family! We care."

"No one cares. Not about me anyway," Aimee mumbled.

***
Hannah took Aimee to the hospital. Aimee was shaking. "Hannah, please don't make me go in there," she sobbed.

"You need to be examined Aimee. You had a baby in the middle of nowhere, didn't get medical help. You have to go."

***
They went inside. Hannah took Aimee to reception. "Hi. My sister had a baby and didn't get medical attention. I believe she's the mother of the baby girl that was abandoned," Hannah said.

The nurse smiled and looked at Aimee. "Come with me love. We need to get you help," she said.

Aimee looked at Hannah. "You're a cow."

"Maybe so but you would have let yourself get ill. I know you remember," Hannah said.

***
Aimee had been examined and a DNA test had been taken. Aimee sat in her hospital bed. Hannah walked in. "Mum and dad are on their way," she told her.

Aimee paled. "I don't want them here."

"They're your parents. They have to be," Hannah said as she sat down. She looked around. "Where's munchkin?"

"They had to a DNA test. To confirm I'm it's Mother," Aimee mumbled. She looked at Hannah. "She's a rape baby."

Hannah was shocked. It explained a lot about why Aimee kept quiet about being pregnant. She felt tears sting her cheeks. "Who?"

"S-Someone called Ray. He said he wanted to get back at Mum and dad," Aimee said.

Hannah nodded.

***
The door opened and in walked Grace and Trevor. Trevor was fuming. "What the hell happened?!" He asked. He glared at Aimee. "You better get talking!" He yelled.

Aimee was in tears. She looked at her parents. "S-She's a rape baby! That's why I didn't tell you!"

Trevor lost the colour he had in his cheeks. Someone had violated his baby girl. Grace however, looked fuming. She knew exactly who it was and she was going to kill him.

***
The nurse walked in. She had the cot which held Aimee's baby. "Here we go. DNA says you are her mummy. The police won't be investigating anymore as they know it wasn't on purpose," the nurse said.

Hannah walked over to the cot. She grinned. "Look at her! Aimee!"

"C-Can I have a look?"

Hannah picked up the baby. She took her over to Aimee. "She looks more like you than him," she said.

Aimee sighed. She looked at her baby. "I-I want her to be named Alexa-Hanna. I want mum and dad to raise her."

Trevor and Grace were both shocked. Aimee was looking at them. Trevor agreed. But if only they knew how much Aimee was going to fall in love with her little girl.