Three

Aimee was loving having her big sister back. She had missed her so much. She finally felt complete.

When Aimee woke that morning, she saw Hannah asleep on the floor. Aimee smiled at her. "Wake up."

"What?"

Aimee smiled. She looked at her sister. "I'm glad you're back. It's been hard without you," she mumbled.

Hannah stood and got into bed with her sister. She held her close. "Well I'm back now. Everything will be better," she said.

***
Aimee and Hannah went downstairs. Grace and Trevor were having sex. Hannah groaned. "Quit doing that. Aimee is here," she said.

Grace pulled away from Trevor. None of them knew Aimee wasn't a virgin.  She wanted to keep it that way. Grace walked over to Aimee. "My baby girl and my big girl. It's so good having you together," she said.

Aimee just nodded. Everyone could tell there was something bothering her. Aimee got herself some orange juice.

***
Aimee went for a walk. She wanted to be alone. Hannah looked at Grace. "Something has happened to her. I wanna know what," she said.

Grace nodded. "See if she'll talk with you. She won't talk with me."

"Leave it with me."

***
Aimee sat by the fountain. She felt someone sit by her. She looked to see Patrick. "Hiya."

"Hey. How's things going?" Patrick asked as he drank his coffee.

Aimee shrugged. "Could be better," she mumbled. She looked at him. "Sorry. Just a bit down."

Patrick smiled. "We all have those down days. What's important is that you have someone to talk to," he said.

Aimee grinned. "Thanks."

***
Hannah went to find Aimee. She eventually found her coming out of the club. "Hey!"

"Mum send you to find me?" Aimee asked as she put her phone away. She could tell when Hannah was lying.

Hannah smiled. "We all know there's something bothering you Aims. We all care," she said.

Aimee sighed. "Please. I'm fine okay. Just drop it."

"Okay. Why don't we go shopping?"

Aimee shook her head. "I'm going to see about enrolling in college," she said.

***
Aimee had been enrolled into the college. She had signed up for a secretarial course. She knew her parents wouldn't approve.

Aimee walked into the flat. They were all there. Aimee smiled. "I've enrolled into college. I'm doing a secretarial course," she announced.

Grace and Trevor frowned. "Why would you want to do that? You can work at the club," Grace said.

Aimee sighed. "Cause it's something that I want to do. I don't want to work in the club all my life. I want to make something of myself," she said.

Trevor rolled his eyes. "I'm not forking out £1000 a month just for you to learn how to answer a phone. No way."

Aimee felt tears rolling down her cheeks. She turned and walked out.

***
Hannah looked at her parents. "How insensitive? She's doing something for her and you're not accepting that?"

"She isn't doing it!"

"You're an arsehole," Hannah spat. She walked upstairs.

***
Aimee sat outside and cried. She had always thought she was the unwanted one. She lifted the sleeve of her jacket and picked up some glass. She cut into her skin making the blood ooze out.

Aimee covered up the cut and wiped her tears but they kept on falling. She stood and walked out of the village. She kept on walking. She didn't know if she was going back. She couldn't. It has to be done. She knew it.

Catch Me {Hollyoaks}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara