Two

A/N - Hannah belongs to Carolineeexx. So do any kids she has and her storylines.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Aimee tried to find a way to get with Patrick. She knew he was sophisticated. She wanted him so badly.

When Aimee woke that morning, she walked downstairs and saw her mum and dad. "Morning sleepy," Trevor said.

"Morning."

Aimee made herself some breakfast and sat down. Trevor handed her a box. "What's this?" She asked.

"Open it."

Aimee opened the box and saw her new phone. An iPhone6s. "You didn't need to get me this. But thanks," she said. 

***
Aimee went for a walk. She didn't know where she was going.  She made sure her phone was in her pocket.

Aimee looked up to see Patrick standing by the fountain. She walked over and smiled. "Hiya."

"Hello."

Aimee smiled and sat down. She looked at Patrick. "I heard that you're applying for the sixth form," Patrick said.

Aimee shrugged. "Well I'm seventeen aren't I? So technically I should still be in sixth form," she said. She smiled. "That is, unless you don't want me there."

"You'd be a model student. I'd be pleased to have you there," Patrick said.

***
Aimee walked into the club and grinned. "Hannah!"

Hannah was Aimee's sister. She had been away. But due to Hannah being out of control, she had been suspended from school.

Aimee ran over and hugged Hannah. She had missed her sister so much. She finally felt like the other half of her was back. "I've missed you Han. So much," she said.

Hannah held her close. "It's alright. I'm back now."

***
Aimee and Hannah went for a walk around the village . Hannah could tell that there was something bothering Aimee. "Aimee, what's happened? You seem distant."

Aimee sighed. "I can't tell you. I don't want to tell you either," she said.

"Aimee. I'm your sister. You should tell me," Hannah said as she and Aimee sat by the fountain. "Aimee, please tell me."

***
Aimee walked off from Hannah. She was feeling pressured. She didn't know why everyone wanted to find out what had happened to her. She kept secrets. She felt she had a right to.

***
Hannah went back to the club. She smiled at her parents. "I tried to speak with her but nothing worked. She said she wanted to keep her secrets just that. A secret," she said.

Grace sighed. "Something has happened and I will find out. If anyone has hurt my baby girl, there will be hell to pay," she said.

Hannah agreed. She knew she would go mad if someone hurt her sister. She was just as fierce as Grace.

***
Aimee sat in her bedroom. She had locked her bedroom door. She wanted to be alone. She needed the alone time.

Aimee curled up on her bed and cried. She was a victim. The daughter of Trevor Royle and Grace Black. She wasn't supposed to be a victim.

Aimee began trashing her room. She hated it all. She was breaking but didn't know who would catch her.