𝟐.𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚

''I'm so excited, for this it's going to be so fun especially since we're all baddies'' Nalani said to the girls who all agreed with her with entousiam

The girls were currently all sitting around the fire pit while the boys were somewhere around the villa.Nalani was between Ella and Molly the two girls whom she felt closer to.

''How are we all feeling about our couple?''Molly started the conversation that was much anticipated.

''I'm happy''Catherine said but Nalani could sense a little bit of uncertainty in her tone''like obviously I don't know them,we don't know them-

''Yeah like as soon as I walked in,Mitchel took my eyes and I was like ''ah''Molly said with excitement.

''Molly and Mitch like m&m,''Ruchee said while laughing, her jokes causing the group of girls to start laughing with her.

They learned that Ruchee was not really happy in her couple cause Mehdi is not really her type.

''What about you Ella'' Nalani asked the girl on her right.

''I actually met him before'' Ella said making all of the girls shocked''''physically him like yeah he is good-looking and is my type but I already met him''

They also learned that George is not Jess type either and that her usual type are  bad boys.

''What about you Nalani''

Nalani started to get shy talking about Noah and that was a first because she's usually never this shy about a man especially about a man she met like 30 min ago.

All the girls started to laugh at her shyness

''Y'all are so cute together.like he had his arm around you and he couldn't stop smiling''Ella said while looking at Nalani with a teasing smile.

''Yeah I saw that too and it was sooo cute''Catherine said with all the girls agreeing.

''Like obviously I just met him but like as soon as I walk in he was the one that caught my eyes and I couldn't take my eyes off of him but yeah I hope he is not just a pretty face.''Nalani said that while looking at Noah who was sitting with the boys.

''Noah, how do you feel about your couple''tyrique asked Noah.

''She's gorgeous like she got everything going on like she made me laugh in like 2 sec and she has this vibe to her that just make me want to stay with her,''Noah said while looking at her making him smile that she was laughing and having fun.

the boys noticed the look he was giving her and started teasing him

''It's been like what 30 min and your already whipped''tyrique said teasing Noah with a smile making everybody laugh.

''But yeah I'm excited to see where this goes''Noah said still laughing.

''Oh here they come''Jesse said noticing the boys approaching

''Quickly spread out so they can't seat down''Molly said making all the girls laugh

''Who is this good-looking bunch coming over here,''jess said making the boys smile harder

Nalani noticed Noah looking at her and patted the spot next to her making him sit down next to her and smoothly put an arm around her shoulder.

The gesture made Nalani smile and screamed internally and she snuggled closer to him if that's even possible.

''Omg we have the same ear tattoo,''Molly said pointing at the tattoo Tyrique had behind the ears and lifting her hairs so they could see hers.

''Does your mean anything or not?''Tyrique asked Molly, who then said that it was from Pinterest.

''does your mean anything?''Molly asked

They then learned that Tyrique got it behind his ear because he was born deaf in the other ear so it was like his electric ear.

Everybody separated into their couple to visit the villa and Nalani was so excited that she could finally have a conversation alone with Noah.

They first went to the bedroom where they will hopefully stay for 8 weeks and they saw that their bed was at the end and next to Tyrique's and Ella's bed.

''Noah we got the bed in the corner''Nalani said while falling dramatically on the bed.

''Oh yeah why are you so happy that we got the bed in the corner''he said teasingly  while jumping on her.

''Noah I'm gonna die your to heavyyyy''she said laughing''and don't act like you haven't been watching my bum I could feel your eyes when I was walking.''

''Suffer in silence''he said laughing while tucking his face between her neck and shoulder .

They got up a couple minutes later and they decided to go on the terrace after Nalani started going crazy of the girls makeup room and Noah smiling fondly at her.

When they finally got to the terrace, they sat facing each other 

''So tell me about yourself,''Nalani said

''I'm 24,I'm a semi-pro footballer,I'm from London and I have one sister.Now tell me more about Nalani''he said while maintaining the eye contact with Nalani

''Stop looking at me with those eyes''she said while pushing his face laughing.

''what eyeeeees''he said laughing

''Those eyes''Nalani said while trying to recreate poorly the way he was looking at her making them erupt in laughter.

''But frl I'm 23,I'm a music producer and a songwriter and I live in Brixton.''she said when they stopped laughing.

"Oh yeah?that's so cool"He said with a look of admiration for the Nigerian girl.

"Yeah, my brother a rapper and I always like to write song and make music so when he started music He asked me to be his producer and naturally I helped him write his song..I know your watching so shout out to my brother''Nalani said waving to the camera with a big smile

"Hi , I hope that I will meet you soon," Noah also said to the camera and waving

"but yeah sorry for rambling i just love what I do"Nalani said with a guilty smile

"it's okay I could honestly listen to you talk for hours and I wouldn't get bored"Noah said while playing with her bracelet

Nalani,itv,beach hut

''Thanks you so much public''she said smiling and doing her little dance''he is so much fun to be around and he just matches my energy ,I'm really excited to see what happens next''she said with a smile.

They continued talking for a little while and the viewers at home were already obsessed with this new couple.

Should I make Zach choose Nalani instead of Catherine❓❓

It was so hard writing Noah dialogue honestly

wattpad made me change my cover cause apparently it was against their guidelines 🌚

how the fuck jess and sammy won

1150 words