𝟕.𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

After everyone got ready for the party, they all went to the table with drinks

''Tonight were celebrating the entrance of a new islander,yk were vibing,were thriving and to a good summer innit,''Andre said making all the islander cheer and toast.

Then all the islanders went off in small groups and Nalani found herself in a chat with Tyrique and Ella ,after tyrique friend zoned Jess.

''So I told her that I felt like it was more like a friendship thing,and that I was sorry if I lead her on''Tyrique explained to the two girls.

''I feel like it had to be done,''Ella said.

''Yeah and you actually did it nicely''Nalani said making the two agree with her.

''I'm glad that you made it clear''Ella said with a small smile.

''Anything else I need to make clear''Tyrique said looking Ella in her eyes.

Nalani,itv,beach hut

''I don't know about you guys,but I'm starting to feel like a third wheel,'' Nalani said laughing.

One minute they were talking and then the other they started to kiss

''Oh hell Nah,y'all should be ashamed of yourself,couldn't even wait till I was gone''she said laughing while taking her glass and walking away making the two laughs in their kiss.

She started to look for Noah around the villa and she found him on the terrace with Jess

''Can I have a chat with Noah''Nalani said while looking at Jess making her get up

''Yes, of course,I'll leave,''she said while entering in the villa and closing the door behind her.

''So what's up with Jess''Nalani said sitting down next to Noah with space between them

''Why are you so far''Noah responded with a smile while pulling her on his lap making her squeal and wrap her arms around his neck.

''But she told me that she was interested in me but I told her that right now I was focusing on you.''He said, looking at her with sparkling eyes.

''Good,Good''Nalani said acting unbothered with the biggest smile on her face

''Stop acting like you don't care''He said pinching her hips making her erupt in laughter.

''I'm really happy with you Noah''Nalani said looking deeply in his eyes.

''I'm also really happy with you Nalani''he said cupping her face gently and connecting their lips.

Nalani smiles into the kiss making Noah slip is tongue in,she pulled him even closer by squeezing her arms around him and Nalani could feel Noah's heartbeat against hers.