𝟒.𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

When Nalani was done with her chat with Zach,Ella and Catherine she decided to pull Noah for a chat to see how he felt with the arrival of Zach.

She found him having a conversation with tyrique on the daybeds

''Hi boys, can I have a chat with Noah please''

''Yeah okay I'm leaving''tyrique said while standing up and when he passed Nalani he poked her in the rib making her groans and him and Noah laugh.

She then sat herself next to Noah and rested her head on his shoulder

''How are you feeling,''Noah said while putting his hand on her thigh.

''I'm so tired..I just want to sleep and my feet are killing me''she replied with a loud sigh.

''give me your feet''Noah said

''What you have a foot fetish or something''she replied laughing but still put both her feet on his thighs,put her arms around his arm and rested her head on his shoulder.

''shut up man''he said laughing and he started to remove her heels and to massage her feet

''Thanks you..I needed that,''she said and kissed his cheeks.

''Don't worry about it'' he replied, ''so how do you feel about Zach''he asked.

''Obviously his fit and I'm open to getting to know him but you're still my favorite''she said teasing him.

''Of course I am,I've you seen me''Noah said jokingly making Nalani push his head away while laughing.

They continued to laugh in their little bubble till it was time to get ready for bed

Everybody was getting ready for the first night in the villa

''Do you think you're completely closed off already,''Catherine asked Molly.

''No, no..I definitely want to speak to everybody,''molly replied.

After Nalani took off all her makeup and did her usual night skin care ,she went over to her closet and put on her bonnet and her 2-piece pajama set.

She went to the bathroom to brush her teeth with Ella and they started to have a dance battle and their horrible move made each other laugh making them spit their toothpaste on the floor making them laugh even more.

''eww y'all are disgusting''the other girls said while trying to not walk in their spit

After cleaning up their mess, Ella and Nalani went into the bedroom

''Goodnight babe''Ella said''goodnight my love''Nalani answered while they were hugging.

She saw Noah with a pink durag and boxer waiting for her in their bed while talking to tyrique in the bed next to their