𝟏𝟔.𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

"The public has been voting for their favorite boy and their favorite girl, and those with the fewest votes are at risk of being dumped from the island tonight," Nalani read from her phone, creating a tense atmosphere among the islanders who were ...

"The public has been voting for their favorite boy and their favorite girl, and those with the fewest votes are at risk of being dumped from the island tonight," Nalani read from her phone, creating a tense atmosphere among the islanders who were all sitting around the firepit.

Noah reached for Nalani's hand, and she affectionately squeezed it while giving him a loving kiss on the back of his hand, making him smile at her adoringly.

"The three boys with the fewest votes and therefore at risk are," Charlotte began, making all the islanders lean in closer, "Zach, Andre, and Sammy." She continued, causing the boys who were called to stand up.

"The tension in the air reached its peak as she announced, 'The three girls who have received the fewest votes are... Charlotte, Leah, and Catherine.' A subtle but shared smile passed between Noah and Nalani, both relieved that their names hadn't been called.

All the vulnerable islanders stood in front of the other islanders.

"Only 1 boy and 1 girl will be going home tonight," Sammy read from his phone, making all the islanders gasp in shock and sadness at the thought of losing two people.

"That decision will be made by the safe islanders," Catherine read from her phone, making the islanders even more shocked.

Nalani,itv,beach hut

''Nah that's just wicked,i don't know who made that decsison but you better sleep with one eye open''Nalani said with a mug on her face 

After the difficult conversation to choose which islander will be dumped from the island, it was finally time for them to reveal it, with Mehdi starting, "Before I announce our decision, I just want to say that it has been an absolute pleasure getting to know all of you." Nalani muffled the rest of his speech until she saw everyone hugging Charlotte, guessing that it was her who was being dumped from the island.

Then it was time for the girls to announce which boy they had chosen to dump. "This was not an easy decision, but we have based it off of connection," Molly began. The islanders held their breath. "So, the boy we want to dump from the island tonight is... Andre."

The news hit the group hard, and there was a collective gasp. Andre, who had been a charismatic and friendly presence on the island, was now being dumped from the island.

After the emotional goodbyes to Andre and Charlotte, the atmosphere on the island felt somber. The departing islanders had left a void. As night fell, the remaining islanders gathered around the fire pit, trying to lift their spirits. There were mixed emotions among them, ranging from relief at having survived another elimination to sadness at seeing their friends leave.

As the evening drew to a close, Nalani got an idea, seeing that Noah was sad that one of his good friends in the villa had left. She decided to make him his favorite snack, a smoothie bowl that he had become obsessed with since she made it for him. Ella, who was nearby, offered some company while she was doing it.