𝟏𝟏. 𝐀 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Noah's expression remained stern as he settled onto a bean bag opposite Zach

Noah's expression remained stern as he settled onto a bean bag opposite Zach. Nalani watched from a distance, unable to hear their conversation but intrigued by the tension in the air. The music from the party continued in the background.

"What the fuck was that, Zach?" Noah's voice was low but filled with frustration.

''It was just a challenge, I didn't mean anything by it," Zach said with his brows furrowed in defense.

''Just a challenge? I told you numerous times how I felt about her, and you went and disrespected me," Noah said as he glared at Zach.

''Come on man, it was just a bit of fun. I didn't mean anything by it, it's not that deep.''

''Please let's be real, we both know that it did mean something for you. If you had the chance, you would be all over Nalani,'' Noah said.

''It was just a challenge, bro. You need to calm down,'' Zach said, his own temper rising in response.

''I can't believe you. You're creating a lie and you actually believe in your lie. That's crazy, you're delusional,'' Noah said, laughing in frustration.

"Delusional? You think I'm making this up? I don't owe you an apology for participating in a game," Zach said, irritated.

"It's not about the game, Zach. It's about respect. You knew how I felt, and you still went ahead and kissed her. That's not something a friend does," Noah said, rubbing his face in annoyance.

"You're blowing this way out of proportion, Noah. It's not like you were in a relationship. I didn't disrespect you," Zach said.

"Don't talk about respect when you clearly don't have any respect for others or self-respect," Noah said, getting closer to Zach with his fists closed, but before anything could happen, they quickly got separated by the boys.

While Noah and Zach had their argument, Nalani pulled Catherine for a chat around the firepit.

''So how do you feel?'' Nalani asked, nervous about her answer.

''I feel like he disrespected me in front of everyone,'' she said.

''Yeah, I get that, and I just want to apologize to you. I didn't know he was going to kiss me, and I just wanted you to know that we didn't do anything behind your back,'' Nalani said.

''You don't need to apologize; you did nothing wrong here,'' Catherine said, wrapping Nalani in a hug, making the Nigerian girl happy that she wasn't mad.

"So, how did your chat with Zach go?" Nalani asked, lying on Noah's chest as they lounged together on the daybeds.

Noah let out a heavy sigh, his fingers tracing circles on her back. "Honestly, it was a mess. We had our words, and it's clear we're not on the same page."

She nodded, her fingers tracing patterns on his chest. "I just hope things can be sorted out. It would be sad if y'all stopped being friends just because of that," making him agree with her.

"Whatever happens, just know that I'm here for you," Nalani said, squeezing his hand gently, offering silent support.

Noah turned his head to look at her, his eyes softening, and leaned down to give her a gentle kiss that made both their stomachs erupt in butterflies.

Molly came into the kitchen after her chat with Zach, and it seemed that they really clicked, making Mitch jealous again.

''I think you need to talk to Mitch because I feel like you're being a bit disrespectful, if I'm being honest,'' Jess said to Molly, making Nalani frown.

''I feel like sitting for 2 hours there with Zach is taking a piss,'' Jess said. ''Okay, where is he?'' Molly answered with a blank face.

''I don't know; he's over there, but I feel like both of you need to chat,'' making Molly thank her and leave to go speak to Mitch.

Making Ella give Nalani and Jess eyes.

''They were talking there for 2 hours; it's fucking disrespectful,'' Jess said, making Ella agree with her.

''He's known her for 1 week; he needs to take a chill pill. It's fucking Love Island, of course, she is going to talk to other guys. You're being weird, Jess,'' Nalani said.

''How the fuck am I acting weird?'' Jess said, getting defensive.

''I don't know why you are that much into their business; it's weird,'' Nalani said.

''I feel like you're the last person who can talk; you're leading on 3 guys,'' Jess said.

''Who are you talking about?'' Nalani said, confused.

''Sammy, Zach, and Noah,'' Jess said, making Nalani laugh.

''Girl, you're delusional. I just want Noah, and I made that clear,'' Nalani said.

''Mitch is my friend, and I can see that it bothers him, so of course, I'm going to tell her that it was disrespectful. If you're not happy, you can leave,'' Jess said, with her voice raising.

''First of all, don't fucking raise your voice at me, and two, it's not because you don't have a love life or a life actually, that you need to insert yourself into people's love lives,'' Nalani said, walking away towards the dressing room to get ready for the night.

Nalani, ITV, Beach Hut

''Tonight has been a really long night for me; I'm just tired, honestly. I hope that tomorrow I have a relaxing day with no drama,'' Nalani said, smiling tiredly towards the camera''

Her voice in the background of the preview of tomorows party where two bombshells make their entrance in the villa

Chill this chapter was only arguments

Should I make Nalanis ex best friend come at Leah's place or at Kady's place?

960 words