𝟐𝟐.𝐄𝐱?

Nalani and Noah, the power couple who captured the hearts of Love Island viewers, continued to ride the wave of fame even after they left the show.

The duo found themselves in high demand for interviews, talk shows, and more, their connection evident every time they appeared together. Fans couldn't get enough of their love story, and the media couldn't resist diving into the details of their journey post-Love Island.

They even posed together on a magazine that made them gain an even larger fan base. They still had small arguments but never big ones.

They continued their normal careers, with Noah being a footballer, and Nalani still producing the music of her brother and helping him write his songs.

Noah even met Dave at one of their producing sessions, and they quickly became friends. They blended into each other's worlds really well, and both families were happy about them being together.

As the interviews rolled on, Nalani and Noah were confronted with questions about their relationship, their plans for the future, and how they navigated the challenges of their fame. Yet, fame also comes with unwanted attention, and the couple soon faced an unexpected twist.

Among the sea of adoring fans, an unexpected tweet emerged from Noah's ex that shocked many and made the couple lose some fans.

She claimed that they were seeing each other before Love Island, and that despite Noah assuring her he would wait for her, he chose to go on the show. According to her tweet, Noah had promised that any connection he formed on Love Island would be superficial.

"Is it true?" Nalani asked Noah while crossing her arms.

"I mean, it's not... it was more like..." he started, but Nalani cut him off.

"Noah! Is it true or not?" she said, getting even more annoyed.

"Yes, it is," he said, ashamed.

"Omg, why would you do that? Did you at least tell her it was done when we got out?" Nalani said, pacing around the living room.

"I mean, I texted her we're done, then blocked her," Noah said calmly.

"Omg, no shit. She's salty. That was such an asshole move, Noah. What the fuck?" Nalani said.

"You told me not to even breathe near another girl," Noah said, getting up and pulling her onto his lap, making some of Nalani's anger  leave her body, and she wrapped her arms around his neck.