𝟓.𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲,𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

All the girls were lined up and in front of them were the boys who were also lined up to play the first challenge wairy tails where they had to slide down from the chateau to open a secret and kiss the islander they thought the secret belongs to

The first boy going was Mehdi

''Forget these trolls the king of the chateau is here''Mehdi said making everyone cheers as he slid down and grabbed the keys on the way.

''This girl went through her ex's phone when he was sleeping'' he then proceeds to kiss ruchee but the secret actually belonged to Ella.

Andre,George and tyrique went then  it was the turn of zach

''this girl biggest red flag is when the boy split the bill for the first couple of dates,''he read

He started walking towards the girls and everyone were kinda holding their breaths because the one he will kiss is probably the one he will choose at the recoupling.

When he was in front of Nalani, he bent down and connected their lips making everyone cheers except Noah who had a mug.

When they pulled away, Nalani looked over at Noah and smiled tenderly at him making him softened his face .

Mitch passed then it was Noah's

''I'll show you a whole new world if you spend just one night with me.''He said making everyone cheer'' he slid down and grabbed a key inserting it in one of the locks.

''This girl once broke the noses of her ex-boyfriend and ex best friends when she found them in bed together''making everyone gasp and laugh in shock.

He already knew who he was going to kiss no matter the secret

He stopped in front of Nalani making them smile at each other before they connected their lips together

When they pulled away, he revealed that it was in fact Nalani making everyone laugh at her embarrassed face

Noah,itv,beach hut

''My lil crazy girl''he said laughing with a fond smile.

''In my defense they deserved it''making everyone agree with her.

''Remind me to never mess with you,''tyrique said making the other islander laugh.

It was Now Nalani's turn

''Are you happy to see me or do you have a lamp in your pocket, Aladdin?''She said with a smile making everyone clap and cheer for her.

She quickly went down the slippery ''slide.''

Lord I hope I don't look dumb she thought while sliding down.

She grabbed the key and when she got up she insert it in one of the locks

''This boy once tried to enroll his ex in the army after he learned that she cheated on him''she said laughing making everyone laugh and gasp.