𝟏𝟖.𝐎𝐨𝐩𝐬

The islanders were all sitting around the firepit, waiting for a text, and an awkward silence had settled in

Nalani and Noah were caught in a moment, their smiles and laughter shared only between them, oblivious to the envious pair of eyes watching them.

Someone's phone finally pinged, and the islanders looked at each other as Cali started reading the text.

"Cali, it's time for you to make a very big decision. Please stand in front of the firepit," she read, getting up and doing as the text instructed.

"As you're single, you must decide which boy to steal to be coupled up with," she read from her phone, making Nalani raise her eyebrows at the poorly hidden smirk on Cali's face.

"She better not choose you, or as soon as we're out of here, I'm breaking her nose a second time," Nalani whispered to Noah, squeezing his hand with a worried look. He kissed her hand three times to reassure her.

"It hasn't even been 24 hours since I got here, and I didn't even have the time to talk to all the boys, but I will choose what feels right. I'm going to choose this boy because I feel like there is a connection between us, and I want to get to know him more... So, the boy I would like to couple up with is... Noah," Cali said, smiling at Noah.

All the islanders gasped at her choice and exchanged knowing glances, sensing that something significant was about to unfold.

Nalani and Noah looked at each other in shock before Noah had to stand up and join Cali's side in front of the fire pit. Cali wore a big, proud smile, while both Noah and Nalani shot daggers at her with their eyes.

Nalani received a text, and she rolled her eyes, expecting the usual message: "You are now single and at risk of being dumped." However, the text seemed to be different from what she expected.

"Nalani, you are now single and, therefore, have been dumped from the island. Please pack your bag and say your goodbye," she read, gasping in shock, which left everyone equally surprised and shocked.

Cali,itv,beach hut

''oops',She said with a fake pout and smilling

Tears welled up in Nalani's eyes at the thought of leaving Noah and the friends she had made on the island. She couldn't shake the feeling that it wasn't her time to leave. What made it even more painful was the knowledge that it was all because of Cali's choice, which left her not only sad but also angry because it seemed like Cali could never leave her alone and let her be happy.

All the islanders gathered around Nalani, giving her warm and supportive hugs. They couldn't believe that Nalani, who had become an integral part of their villa and was cherished by everyone, was going to leave. This was especially hard for Noah, who remained rooted to his spot, still in shock at the realization that he wouldn't be with his other half anymore. The atmosphere was heavy with a mix of sadness and disbelief as they prepared to say goodbye to Nalani.

As the islanders gradually let go of Nalani, they observed her walking into Noah's arms, sobbing into his chest, seeking comfort in his embrace. Recognizing the need for a private moment, the other islanders decided to give them space and left them alone.

Noah rested their foreheads together and held her face between his hands.

"I will leave with you. I came for something, and I found her," Noah said, smiling at her.

 I came for something, and I found her," Noah said, smiling at her

Please don't hate me.

I know this chapter is short, but I have a big question.

Should I make Noah leave with Nalani, and they won't come back, and I write about them in the outside world (I'm sure I will finish writing the story)

Or

Nalani leaves, and Noah stays, and she comes back in Casa Amor (I'm not sure if I will finish writing the story).

Or if you have another ideas you can comment it cause i don't know what to do

I just feel like writing about them in the outside world is more interesting than keeping them on the show and like I said I don't know if I will finish writing this book If I keep them on the show but ik I will if they both leaves