𝟔.𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

All the islanders watch Catherine get up with the biggest smile on her face to go and join Zach while Andre sigh with a disapointed look on his face.

Damn she did not waste one minute to get up

''Andre you are now single.Later this week all the islanders will take part in a recoupling ,anyone not pick to be in a couple will be dumped from the island''he read from the text he received making an awkward silence take place.

''awkward''Nalani whispered to Noah in a singing tone making him stifle his laugh

Then Zach received a text

''Zachariah,it's now time to date Catherine up on the terrace #sweetbeginnings

While Zach and Catherine were on the terrace having their dates, the girl had a conversation around the fire pit while the boys had one on the daybeds.

''I knew it,I actually knew it ,I had a feeling but''Ruchee said.

''No I thought he would choose Nalani''Ella said making all the girls agree.

''Yeah well we had a chat earlier and he asked me how I would feel if he chose me and I told him that I wanted to keep getting to know him but that right now I just felt a bigger spark with Noah''Nalani said making all the girls shocked at her revelation.

''I can't believe you turn him down''Molly said with a shocked smile on her face.

''I know but like I just feel that if he chose me things would just be so complicated with Noah''She said.

''I mean I would also turn down Zach for Noah''Jess said making Ella and Nalani give each other the look.

Nalani ,itv,beach hut

''Girl what do you mean by that'' she asked while looking at the camera with a raised eyebrow.

Ella and Nalani were now in the kitchen cooking a lil snack and talking about the eventful evening

''And then I brought up what you told me,and he was all like<<I'm not going to be all protective over you we just met>>''she said mimicking Noah's voice.

''What,why would he say that that's like the thing that you didn't need to hear like at all''Ella said with a scowl

''Exactlyy that's what I thought I knew I was not crazy,''Nalani told her while eating chips.

''Nah your def not crazy''Ella said

''And then I started to get frustrated and when I get frustrated I cry and I told him that I basically rejected Zach for him''she said ranting making Ella hum with a focused face.

''and he apologized and hug me and told me that he was jealous and didn't know how to act about that because we just met.''

''Yeah he should definitely have handled his jealousy better but I get where he is coming from.''

''Yeah so I forgave him cause at the end of the day he is still my stink''Nalani said laughing making Ella also start laughing.

''Ohh and do you remember what Jess said, ''Ella asked.

''Yeah bro that's crazy,like her delusional ass need to get off Noah's ass frl''Nalani said making them both laugh.

❈