𝟐𝟑.𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧

"And welcome to the couple that took the heart of everyone—Nalani and Noah!" Maya said with a smile, making the crowd and the islanders cheer and clap for the last couple that entered the scene with big smiles on their faces, holding hands

Noah and Nalani sat down at the same table as Tyrique and Ella, whom they had seen almost every day since the show ended and when Nalani and Noah surprised them at Tyrique's house.

Debut of Flashback

Nalani and Noah hid in the dark with all the friends of Tyrique and Ella combined, waiting for the couple to come back from their date. Nalani and Noah had organized their welcome back party since they got back two days ago.

"Tomorrow we should_," Tyrique said, opening the door and turning on the lights, making everyone scream "surprise" and causing Nalani and Noah to pop confetti with big smiles on their faces.

"Wtf," Tyrique said, grinning, while Ella was too stunned to speak with her hand on her mouth.

The room echoed with laughter and joy as Tyrique and Ella took in the surprise.

Tyrique, still grinning, turned to Nalani and Noah. "You guys did this for us? Seriously?"

Nalani nodded, her eyes sparkling. "Welcome back. All from your favorite couple!" she said, wrapping her arm around Noah's waist.

Ella, recovering from her initial shock, couldn't help but smile. "This is so nice! You guys are the best!"

The group gathered around, exchanging hugs and congratulations. The energy in the room was infectious—a mix of joy, excitement, and relief that the surprise was a success.

End of Flashback

"How have you all been since you left the show? I've seen you a lot in magazines," Maya said, smiling.

"Yeah, we've been busy," Nalani said, laughing and squeezing Noah's hand as he looked at her with a lovesick expression.

"I knew your love would make it out of the villa," Maya said, making the couple smile.

"Nalani, how do you feel seeing Cali? Is it the first time you've seen her since your departure?"

"Yeah, I don't know why I haven't seen her around. It's like she's hiding or something," Nalani said, making everyone laugh and Cali look around embarrassed.

"I'm obviously still a little bit mad that we got our adventure cut short, but I made peace with it. I've been so happy on the outside with my man," she said, making everyone cheer at her words.

"Your man? Is it official now?" Maya asked with a big smile.

"Yes, it is," Nalani said, grinning back at Maya.