𝟖.𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 & 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

''So how do you feel,''Nalani asked tyrique while they were in the kitchen.

''I feel calm ig''Tyrique said.

''Yeah frl?Like how did you feel when she read the text''She asked while pouring three glasses of lemonade  for Tyrique,Noah and herself.

''I was just a bit shittin' it causes we didn't even go on on a proper date ourselves''Tyrique said 

''No but I don't think that you need to be stressing like she is really into you,''Nalani said when she saw Ella walk into the villa making her run up to her to be the first to hear all the tea and for the rest of the islander to follow her .

''What's his vibe tho','Witney asked while everybody asked questions at the same time

''dark''Ella simply answered

''What type of dark you mean ''Nalani said making Noah who was standing next to her start to laugh.

Ella then went to hug Tyrique and the girls decided to have a girl talk

We learned that Sammy was the type on paper of Jess who started to blush and for all the girls to start hyping her up.

Nalani,itv,beach hut

''I hope that Sammy is interested in Jess so that she can focus more on him and less on Noah''she said smiling.

After the date Of Molly and Sammy, The girls were having a girl talk when someone phone ping making all the girls look at each other and to speed walk towards the phones that were on the table.

When Nalani went to check her phone, she saw a notification making her scream and raise her arm in the air making The girl cheer for her.

''Its Nalani,bro''Tyrique said making all the boys look over at Noah who was looking at Nalani with a smile.

''Yeah I'm shittin' a bit''He said making all the boys laugh

''So what are you going to wear babe''Witney asked,

''I'm thinking this''Nalani said raising two options making the girl all point to one making her smile and quickly put it on,she decided to keep her hair like they were and put on slides.

When she was done, she started twerking for the girls making them hype her up and start twerking with her making them laugh and Nalani more confident for her date .

When they were done, they made their way to the entrance

''Bye boys''Nalani screamed to the boys making them tell her goodbye and for Noah to send her a flying kiss and for her to ''take'' it and put it on her heart making them smile harder at each other.