Chapter 2

© C R Gangell aka Whitesabretooth

AN: NOT EDITED.

Hi everyone;

Here is chapter 2, SHOCK it's 6 days early of my monthly update calendar, I hope you all enjoy it. I haven't decided on an editor yet or if I will even use an editor for this story but we will see so please accept any errors in this chapter. I hope you all enjoy it, please vote, comment and have fun.

Chapter 2

Ra'lth looked in the mirror to check her uniform, her new tattoo stood out against her skin, Sky hadn't lied she just hadn't seen all of the tattoo, when Ra'lth had taken off her jacket Sky found out that the tattoo went down the side of her body to end on her hip. She had promised to finish the rest tomorrow as she shooed them from the parlour or else they would be late.

"You look pretty grhna."

Ra'lth turned to her daughter, "I am not meant to be pretty I am meant to be dashing." She hadn't known she was pregnant when she went on this mission, they had been trying but had yet to be successful and to be honest this mission wasn't meant to be as long as it had been. Her daughter looked a lot like her matched pair in the face but acted a lot like she did, her purple eyes had flecks of amber in them giving her unique eyes like herself.

"You are both!" Her daughter declared. There was a knock and Sai'ee went to answer the door.

Tahrani was dressed in her own uniform and smiled at the captain, Sasha was with her.

"This is my daughter Sai'ee." Ra'lth introduced as Sasha had yet to meet her daughter.

"Are you coming?" Sasha asked the little girl.

Sai'ee turned hopeful eyes to her mother; it would take her only a moment to change.

Sasha turned to Ra'lth, "There is a saying from Terra which applies here. Those who come in peace bring their children."

"Quickly change," Ra'lth urged and her daughter ran off to change. Sai'ee came out a few minutes later dressed in her best clothes.

"I had picked them out just in case," she explained to her mother.

"Are you sure your Alphas won't mind."

"Positive." Sasha said as together they went to join the others going. Ra'lth had only chosen five crew members. "Besides... I just found out that all the Alphas are going to be at the dinner."

"All of the Alphas?" Ra'lth replied.

"Yeah they are debating things for the festival but not to worry they are a good bunch of people." Sasha explained as they left the ship and went to Castle and two of his wing mates; together they banded people or adjusted people's bands.