Afterword

Afterword

Hi everyone...

So... I decided to do this separately because I thought it would be simpler. I want to first let you know that there are two planned lost stories. The first being Beca's and the second being Sai'ee's, they are still works in progress so they will be released when completed.

Also... be glad I didn't go with two suggestions I got from friends on how to end riddle of blood when I told them I was having issues ending the story. One said wouldn't it be funny if Trax was like 'that's it go f- this shit' and flick the switch destroying the universe. The other said no... have Amy wake up and it is all back to the beginning and she had just woke up from her coma or... or... that she wakes up from her coma and it was all just a drug induced dream... I decided that I am not evil enough for either ending... so... yeah.

I never thought some 8 years ago when I first started writing the Twists of Fate series that I would get such a warm response. I would like to thank all those who have helped me, to my editors who gave up their free time to edit and I would like to thank all of you, those of you who have been with me from the start and those who have only recently found me. I also never believed that the original 6 stories I had planned would blow out to 10.

Many have asked what is next on the cards for me and the simple answer is rewriting and preparing the Twists of Fate series for publishing. Now that I have gotten to the end I can go back and put in all the things which have come to me or to tweak parts that I simply didn't like. By the way that means that many of the stories you have read will be similar yet different to the versions that will be eventually published and some stories might be combined and vanish as individual stories.

I also have other stories begging to come forward although according to many I could probably write the Twists of Fate universe till the day I die and you would probably still hound me in my after life for more.

Have fun

PS... I will be holding a Forum... all information will be placed as a comment at the end of this when I have finished organising it, those of you who are members of my fan page will probably know about sooner.