Chapter 3

© CR Gangell aka Whitesabretooth

Hi everyone

Here is the next chapter I hope you all enjoy it, just a reminder that this chapter is not edited so please forgive any mistakes.

Have fun

Chapter 3

Susan put down the box she was carrying later that day and the crew member who led her here put down their box, "Thanks, hello... anyone here." There was a bang as someone collided with something before a long lean man with lavender skin came out into the room. "Hi my name is Susan."

"Jarucc," he greeted.

"I have medicinal herbs for you," Susan replied as she picked up the box and placed it on one of the beds.

"That wasn't what I meant when I asked for spare supplies," Jarucc replied which caused Susan to chuckle.

"How is your arm... you hit it right on a cabinet?" Susan replied and in a swift motion had his jacket open and almost off, she came across a discolouration that she safely assumed was the bruise. Reaching back into the box she pulled out a tub. "We call this Wonder cream, we have a member of our pack who has an ability that is really, really useful. He touches a plant, even an alien plant, and knows everything about it right down to if it can help heal. It took a heap of persuading but my Alphas talked him into getting a medical degree, pharmacy degree and then a Were healing degree so that he could understand what his ability was telling him. He now works as a chemist making natural medicines when he is not working as Second."

Deftly she opened the jar as she spoke and got out a little bit of the cream. "It is a multipurpose cream, we use it for cuts, bruises, burns... pretty much any minor wound." She smeared the cream on the bruise and he felt instant cooling as the salve went to work. "It has natural cooling properties, natural antiseptic properties and properties which encourage faster healing... oh and anti-itching properties."

"You do realise that I am nothing like you!" he said as he pulled his arm away and went to scrape the cream off.

Susan gave him a look, "Ghan met and touched your captain and first mate as well as Tahrani. When I got your request he said that Wonder cream is okay for all three species on your ship to use, I have an analgesic that is safe for you to use as well as a sedative however you have to use the dosages he recommends or they can harm you, you however cannot use them on Tahrani her body will react violently to it."

"Oh... sorry," he replied and left the cream alone.

"Ghan's developed his ability to the point that he is able to know if what he has made can be used on other species. Like I said... really... really useful." Susan replied before she poked the bruise, he felt no pain. Quickly she closed the jar up. "I have one box of Wonder cream and fifty-fifty of the sedative and analgesic with dosage recommendations according to size, sex and severity. Ghan promised he would make more for the Luna festival first and then make more for you."

"Thankyou..." he hesitated for a moment. "I saw Ash cut his hand off and then it healed on its own." He stated wanting an explanation.

Susan nodded, "Ash is immortal, I could put my hand in a blender and my body will regrow it in about 25 minutes."

"So you can't regrow limbs?" Jarucc asked.

"Medically?" Susan asked.

"Our chief tactical officer had his hand and part of his forearm bitten off by an animal on an away mission." Jarucc explained. "Since then he has fallen into depression, we made him a robotic replacement as that is what we use in these situations but it isn't working properly."