girls bathroom

A/N: HEAR ME OUT. THIS IS PROBABLY THE ONLY EMBARRASSING THING I WILL LET HAPPEN TO MY BAE RYDER!

 THIS IS PROBABLY THE ONLY EMBARRASSING THING I WILL LET HAPPEN TO MY BAE RYDER!

Isaac watched with a conflicted frown.

He, being a male, couldn't step into the girls bathroom, and there was currently no girl, one that knew of their species anyway, around that could go in and check on Ryder.

If he stood outside the door and waited for her, he'd look like a creep.

That was the last thing he needed.

What made things worse, was the strawberry blonde that was currently making her way behind the door he couldn't pass.

"Uhm- Lydia!"

The girl in question turned, wondering why Isaac of all people, wanted to speak with her.

She was really not in the mood.

Her best friend was ignoring her and everyone else around her seemed to be as dumb as they looked. Not to mention, the random kid that had been following her around for the last couple of days.

"What?"

"I wouldn't go in there."

She scrunched her face, "What are you talking about?"

"Ryder's in there." He blurted out, thinking that the two still held a ridiculous amount of hatred for one another and she'd walk the other way.

"So, what?"

"She's upset. Like, really upset, she punched a locker." He stepped in front of her, "If I were you, I wouldn't risk it."

"I have to pee."

"There's another bathroom."

Lydia scoffed, "Yeah, on the other side of the school. Move." She muttered, shoving past him.

Isaac winced, clenching his teeth as he struggled to figure out what to do. His mind immediately flew to where the hell Austin was. Having not master his abilities yet, it took him a while to pick up his scent and run in the direction.

•••

"Ryder?" Lydia called out, not really expecting a response, which she didn't get. Not a verbal one, anyway.

The green eyed girl squinted, taking slow steps as she noticed the discarded backpack with clothes piled on top of it. She wanted to think the worst, wanting to assume that Ryder had stooped low enough to have sex in the school bathroom, but her mind immediately pushed that thought away as she noticed the sound of pained groans.