sorries

—

Josie was sat in the back of Allison Argent's car. The young teen had absolutely no clue what she was doing in the girls car. All she gathered from what Ryder had told her was that she couldn't tell their parents that she was going to a random high schoolers birthday party.

She hardly payed any attention when Lydia and Allison explained to her sister the reasoning for why they needed her to tell them where the boys were.

Getting out of the car, she took her older sisters hand and looked around in pure astonishment. Josie had never been to a party before, especially not a high school one, her eyes were practically shining.

"Stay close."

•••

Austin stood against the wall, watching over everyone around him. Stiles had left to get laid, and Scott told him he'd be right back after getting a call from Allison.

A couple of people had came up to him, asking if he wanted to talk or if he was single, he wasted no time on declining any offers that came his way.

Austin's eyes widen as he could have sworn he saw Ryder and Josie walk in. He was proven right when Scott patted his shoulder, gesturing for him to follow.

"The girls are here."

The two walk outside, closing the door behind them as they stood in front of the girls in front of them.

"This isn't the talk we were gonna have, is it?"

Allison shook her head, "I need to show you something."

•••

The next morning Ryder sat on top of desk that Stiles was actually sat in, Austin to her right as he seemed a bit reluctant to touch or get too close to her. She didn't understand why, but she didn't want to push it.

The two hadn't really spoken much since the party last night.

After Allison and Lydia had came over to Ryder's house asking for her help, the three older teenagers and Josie had went to the party to collect the boys.

The youngest of them managed to have the time of her life without actually leaving her sisters side or drinking anything. She had met Heather's best friend, Danielle, the two had spent the time it took Allison and Scott talking to judge anyone that passed in front of them.

Since seeing Austin at the party, the two hadn't really interacted.

"I don't see anything."

Scott sighed, "Look again."

"How is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are?"

"It's the same on both sides. Exactly the same." Scott told Derek, pointing back and forth between the markings on Allison and Lydia's wrists.