raving

—

"Freaking finally." Ryder huffed dramatically, practically jumping out of the passenger seat of Austin's car, earning a chuckle from the teen.

Austin cleared his throat as he got out, closing his door and walking to Stiles' jeep.

"Ew."

Austin looked at his girlfriend, "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"What's wrong with you?" She ignores him, instead looking at Stiles with a frown.

The Stilinski raises a brow, "What do you mean?"

"Why do you smell like that?"

"Ryder—" Austin gasps, looking at Scott for an explanation.

"Smell like what?" Stiles began to grow defensive, lifting his arm up to his nose and smelling his sleeve.

"Like sadness." Ryder scoffed, "It's unsettling."

"You okay?" Scott then asked his friend.

Stiles shook his head, "Yeah, why?"

"Well, Ryder was right, you do smell upset. And you just didn't say anything the whole way here."

"Smelling emotions will forever be weird for me." Austin said lowly, earning a pat on the shoulder from his girlfriend, smiling as she let her hand fall to intertwine their fingers.

"No, I'm fine." Stiles brushed off his concern, nodding at the teen to help him, "Just grab the other bag."

Scott shook his head, "I can't. Remember Deaton said you and Austin have to do it alone."

"Okay, this plan is really starting to suck." Stiles huffed, pointing to the blue eyed teen who moved past him, "He's a nervous wreck."

"With good reason!" Austin stood up straight, letting the bag drop to the ground.

Ryder smiled at his attitude, the sight easily capturing his attention, his eyes softening.

"No. Not here, not now." Scott began to whisper, looking around frantically before running off.

"What? Scott! What are we supposed to - plan officially sucks."

Ryder stood there with a conflicted look on her face, "I would give you guys a pep talk but, you know—"

"Yeah." Stiles breathed out, nodding to himself before leaving the couple to speak.