rip allison

—

Ryder, Ramona and Austin sat on Scott's couch while they waited for the teen himself to bring Stiles from upstairs.

Kira's mom, Noshiko, was over to ensure that Stiles was fully Stiles.

Ramona wanted to go home, growing tired of sitting in the same spot for the last ten minutes. While she wanted to leave, she refused to let Ryder and Austin stay here by themselves. The teens were perfectly capable of taking care of themselves but despite being separated from the nogitsune, Ramona didn't trust that Stiles was completely safe to be around.

Ryder and Austin stood up upon noticing Stiles coming downstairs, Ramona reluctantly following along.

"Do you recognize me, hmm?" Noshiko asked the Stilinski.

Stiles nodded slightly, brushing Scott's hand off of him to get closer to her.

Kira suddenly ran into the house, "Stop."

"It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come." Stiles reassured her.

"You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords."

"What?"

"Mom, don't do this to him."

Noshiko ignored her daughter, "It's already done."

Ramona let's out an expecting huff as the Oni appear behind Stiles. She takes a protective stance in front of Ryder and Austin as Melissa gasps.

They watch as an Oni steps in front of Stiles, grabbing the side of his head while looking deeply into his eyes, Stiles letting out choked noises while he stood frozen.

His body falls to the ground, the Oni leaving as soon as he collapses.

Ryder wasted no time in dropping down by him, Austin, Scott and Kira following after her.

"Look behind his ear."

Scott did as told, "It worked."

"So, I'm actually me?" Stiles looked around with wide eyes.

"More you than the Nogitsune." Noshiko said.

"Thank God. That game of hide and seek was getting frustrating."

Stiles chuckled at Ryder's words, his smile fading as he looked back at Kira's mother, "Can the Oni find him?"

"Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now."

"Can they kill him?"

"It depends on how strong he is."

"What about Lydia? Why would he take her?"

Austin furrowed his brows, "Isn't she like really strong?"

Noshiko nodded, "He would only take her for an advantage."