rip Boyd

warning- Our fav couple is going to be with Isaac, Boyd and Derek for this entire chapter/episode, so it'll probably be extremely boring since neither of them are with Lydia, Cora and my bae Stiles who are actually doing the fun things.

Waking up next to Austin wasn't something Ryder expected.

She wasn't mad at it, of course, but she was definitely grateful she woke up before him and had her moment to internally freak out.

Not only did Austin spend the night because he was still extremely paranoid to leave her alone since the night at the hotel, but they had recently found out that the Darach was now going after people that practically saved lives.

Aka...doctors.

Scott and Isaac had taken protection over Melissa McCall and Ryder, Ramona, Austin and Josie would be 'watching over' Aaron.

Rolling over, she grunted softly as she made contact with Austin's bare chest.

Her eyes grew wide as she lifted the blanket, sighing in relief to see they were both clothed. Why her first thought was that they did something sexual? She didn't know, but she had only seen her boyfriend shirtless twice since they've gotten together, and neither were on purpose, so you could understand her panic.

Ryder sighed softly as she tried to get out of her bed, eventually giving up as she noticed the tight grip Austin had on her waist.

"Austin."

She hesitated in touching his bare skin, shaking him slightly to try and wake him up.

"Get up."

"No."

She scoffed in disbelief, "We have school and you have to go home to get ready."

He rolled over on his back, taking her with him as his hands never left her waist.

"What if I want to get ready with you?"

"Then you'd better hope you can fit my dads clothes because you have nothing here."

He hummed, eyes closed as he rubbed his nose against her neck with a sigh.

"Austin." She called in a soft voice.

The teen in question jolted awake in response, "Yes, Ryder?"

"It's time to wake up."

"I'm up." He spoke in a raspy voice, the sound immediately sending waves to her heart. Austin sat up, keeping his head on her chest.