Chapter 23

It is said that the weather in June is always changing. In the early morning, Lin Nuo heard a few thunders outside, and then it began to rain.

A slightly cold wind blew in through the open window, and he fell into a drowsy sleep, only turning over and wrapping himself in a thin quilt.

When Lin Nuo woke up, the rain had stopped and the sun was shining in.

Lin Nuo has been feeling lazy lately, lying in the warm quilt, not wanting to move, wrapping herself tightly in the thin quilt, curled up on the bed, motionless.

Until the movement of the spirit fetus came again from the belly.

I don't know if it was the reason for his breakthrough more than a month ago, the body can absorb more spiritual energy than before, and the spirit embryo also ate a lot of spiritual energy during that breakthrough, so it grew faster.

Lin Nuo was already used to Zai Zai making a fuss from time to time, his lower abdomen was already slightly bulging, and there was a little Zai hidden under his white belly, and in a few months, his Zai Zai would come out.

Before the birth of the spirit fetus, a lot of spiritual energy must be needed. Lin Nuo thought for a while, the magic weapon in his jade pendant should be enough, and the gathering spirit tripod can last for a long time.

The spirit fetus moved a few times, then fell silent.

Lin Nuo pulled the thin quilt upwards, and the soft quilt covered half of his face, but he still didn't want to get up.

After closing her eyes and squinting for a while, Lin Nuo slowly got off the bed, put on her clothes, and when she was leaving, she cast a cleansing spell.

Gu Qing was practicing swordsmanship in the yard. He got up early and set up a barrier so that Lin Nuo could not hear the sound.

Yun Hua also got up, and neither of them called Lin Nuo to let him sleep for a while.

"Nuo Nuo, drink this."

Yun Hua came out of the kitchen with a small bowl in his hand.

As soon as Lin Nuo saw the white soup in the bowl, his face became sad. He reluctantly took the bowl, and under Yun Hua's watchful eye, he quickly poured the white soup into his mouth.

"hiss."

Lin Nuo grinned, with a very painful expression on her face. Seeing the peach blossom cakes on the table in the courtyard, she quickly stuffed two into her mouth.

This bowl of soup made from various spiritual plants looks pretty good, but it's so bitter that your mouth tingles.

A warm feeling escaped from the abdomen, bitterness is bitterness, but it is good for the body, Lin Nuo can feel that not only the meridians in his body are being nourished, but also the spirit fetus is slowly absorbing the power of the medicine.

Lin Nuo has been drinking for half a month, which is also one of the reasons why the fetus in his womb can grow faster and stronger.

Gu Qing put away his sword and stopped, holding a wooden sword in his hand.

It's okay to wake up, I haven't been outside for a few days, Lin Nuo became interested in cooking yesterday.

He saw the ingredients used by the woman in the water mirror, he only had oil and salt here, and although the dishes were tasty and not unpalatable, he still felt that the ingredients were enough, maybe the food would be even more delicious.

So Lin Nuo told Yun Hua and Gu Qing that he wanted to go to the street to buy some kitchen supplies, and when he was free, he would cook for them.

The three of them left Zhuangzi and walked slowly towards Chenjiazhuang.