Chapter 70

In the demon residence, Gu Qing was surrounded by demon energy, and his face was also disguised. Two demon lines ran across his forehead and cheeks. He had a cold and handsome face, which looked a bit like a demon cultivator with a bad temper.

It passed over the mountain wall very quickly, as light as a flying swallow, and made no other noise except for the occasional wind.

These demons dug out the mountain wall to make their residence, and there were also wooden houses outside the mountain wall, and there were some gaps between them and the mountain wall. Gu Qing moved quietly in these gaps, trying to find Yunhua's whereabouts.

I also searched in some dark holes that were likely to be used as prisons, but still did not find Yunhua.

Not only him and Yun Hua, but also a few good monks and monster clans who sneaked in one after another just now, and are also helping to find them, exchanging news from time to time.

The bottom of the mountain is very dark, but there are bright lights in those stone caves and wooden houses. There are not many demons running out, but they still occupy most of the bottom of the mountain.

From time to time, there would be bursts of laughter or conversation in the flickering room, and there were even people playing and singing ditties for fun, and the melodious sounds and demonic energy fluctuations came from inside.

After communicating with Yun Hua on the other side, she couldn't find Yun Hua there, so Gu Qing slid down the mountain wall quietly.

"What are you doing here?"

Just as he was about to search underneath to see if there was a place like a dungeon around, Gu Qing had just walked into the darkness under the wooden house when someone drunkenly asked him in front of him, and those bloody eyes showed the identity of the other party.

Gu Qing didn't answer, and put his hand on the hilt of his waist.

"Lowly demon cultivator, I'm asking you, what do you want to do here? Do you want magic breath flowers? You deserve it too."

The drunk Moxiu staggered and walked towards Gu Qing. He never paid attention to these fallen demons.

Moxihua Gu Qing is not interested, he just wants to find Yunhua.

Gu Qing took a step back, no matter how strong the devilish aura was in his body, if he looked closely, he would still be found to be not a devil cultivator.

But that demon clan didn't know if it was because he was drunk, he was a little bit reluctant, and the demon energy in his hand was condensed, and he hit Gu Qing.

At the same time, a monk who was also looking for Yunhua's whereabouts accidentally exposed his whereabouts.

A scream sounded, and it was the demons who were notifying everyone that a foreign enemy had broken in.

Although the demons are hidden here, their strength is not weak. The weak aura of the two people is fine, but once there are more people coming in, it is actually expected that one of them will be accidentally discovered by them.

Gu Qing saw that he couldn't hide anymore, so he had to immediately notify Shen Han, let the outsiders attack in, and pulled out the Xuanshuang sword to block the attack of the demon clan.

The whereabouts were revealed, Gu Qing was here alone, Yun Hua quickly rushed over, and Gu Qing and the other two attacked the demon clan one after the other.

After killing the demon clan, Yun Hua and Gu Qing told the others to retreat temporarily, waiting for the brigade, and the demon clan had all been dispatched.