Chapter 60

After playing with Zai Zai for a while, seeing him wanting to sleep, Lin Nuo took the child from Shen Han's arms.

This time Shen Han didn't avoid it and gave the child to Lin Nuo.

After coaxing Zai Zai to sleep, Lin Nuo put him in the small wooden bed and covered him with a quilt.

Standing up and looking at Shen Han, Lin Nuo didn't know what to say to him.

The world is unpredictable, counting the time, he has stayed in the mortal world for seven or eight months, although he has met him a few times, but when he gets along with Shen Han like this again, he feels at a loss what to do.

Moreover, Shen Han's expressions and movements made Lin Nuo feel very strange, this was not the Shen Han he was familiar with.

Realizing that they were very close, Lin Nuo stepped back.

But his wrist was pulled by Shen Han, so he couldn't go any further.

"Nu Nuo."

The magnetic voice was low, as if showing some helplessness.

Lin Nuo was startled, that hand was tightly clenched, he tried to shrink it back, but it didn't work.

Seeing his resistance, Shen Han lowered his eyes, his expression darkened, but he didn't let Lin Nuo go.

Seeing this, Lin Nuo no longer struggled needlessly, and slowly said: "Shen Han, let me go."

Thin lips pursed slightly, Shen Han didn't speak, and stubbornly pulled Lin Nuo's wrist.

It was getting dark, and the pearls in the room gradually lit up, and the room was quiet.

"Nuonuo, is the child mine?"

Shen Han looked at Lin Nuo almost anxiously. From the moment he knew that Lin Nuo was pregnant, he was looking forward to Nuo Nuo telling him that it was their child.

But Lin Nuo never said anything about it, even if the two of them had already tacitly agreed on this matter.

He wanted to hear Lin Nuo tell him that the child was his.

Lin Nuo looked up at Shen Han, he really thought about telling Shen Han the child's life experience, but at that time, he wanted to use this matter to make Shen Han agree and let them follow him.

That day, Shen Han agreed without saying anything about it, and put forward the conditions for making the contract. In exchange, he agreed.

Seeing Shen Han's expression, Lin Nuo looked away, but he still couldn't say anything because he remembered another thing.

"Shen Han, you were drunk that night. During the day, you went to Jueyin Valley, right?"

Lin Nuo didn't look at Shen Han, his voice was calm, without any emotion.

The thin lips turned pale, Shen Han panicked for a moment, and the hand that was holding Lin Nuo loosened, he took a step back, after being hit by Lin Nuo's words, he seemed to be scared, and it was difficult to maintain his calm.

"Nu Nuo..."

Wanting to explain something, Shen Han opened his thin lips again and again, but he couldn't utter any words of explanation.

Lin Nuo smiled, his eyes sparkled, he lowered his head, and rubbed his eyes.

Shen Han has no other relationship with him, just seeking protection, in fact, he had guessed early on, because Shen Han brought back a very good quality Dan Zhu Guo, which was from Duanyin Valley, and he recognized it.