Chapter 62

Without mentioning those things again, the relationship between Lin Nuo and Shen Han seemed to have calmed down temporarily.

What matters now is Yunhua, but she hasn't figured out what's wrong with her yet, so she doesn't dare to act rashly.

According to what Shen Han said, as long as Yunhua is still here, it will be clear.

Distraught, Lin Nuo wanted to go outside to enjoy the wind, and carried Zai Zai outside. As soon as he walked to the pavilion on the lake, Zai Zai's small wooden bed appeared.

Shen Han stood by the lake, hesitated for a moment, and still walked towards Lin Nuo.

Put Zai Zai in the crib, pick up the rattle hanging on the bed, and shake it a few times, Lin Nuo teases Zai Zai.

After taking a bath, Zai Zai seemed to be in a much better mood. After seeing the rattle, he stretched out his little hand to reach it.

Lin Nuo stuffed the rattle into his hand, and Zai Zai gripped the handle tightly. He was also stronger than ordinary babies, and he could shake the rattle with just that little.

But after all, it is still too young, and it is not very good at shaking. It made a few noises, and he was very happy, and he lost his strength after shaking it a few times.

Lin Nuo smiled, took the rattle back, and shook it for Zai Zai.

Shen Han walked into the pavilion, saw the interaction between Lin Nuo and Zai Zai, a small rattle appeared in his hand, much smaller than the one in Lin Nuo's hand, it seemed that Zai Zai could just shake it.

Passed the small rattle to Zai Zai, the handle was suitable for him, and with the sound of the big rattle, Zai Zai also shook the small rattle in his own hand, it didn't take too much effort, and the sound was crisp, thump, thump, thump of.

The wooden handle is also Dixiu wood. It is not difficult to guess that it should be left over from making a small wooden bed, and Shen Han made this.

As soon as she saw Shen Han, Lin Nuo remembered what Shen Han said last night, and felt very depressed.

But think about it again, Shen Han saved him and protected him, these things are really confusing, after all, Shen Han rescued him first, and after getting married, Shen Han did not treat him badly, even gave him the key to the treasure house I owed him a hand, Lin Nuo knew that he still didn't know what to do, let alone begging Shen Han now, so he languished again.

As for the sympathetic bond, Lin Nuo didn't really feel much. Apart from the pain last night that felt like his soul was about to be torn apart, he didn't feel any discomfort until now.

Qi Linnuo, who lives and dies together, has never been married, so I don't know if it is normal or not. Think about it, they all lived and died together, and maybe their souls will also be contaminated with each other, so there will be a sense of tearing.

After thinking about it randomly, when Lin Nuo came back to his senses, Shen Han had already sat down beside him.

Lowering his eyes, Lin Nuo and Zai Zai played with the rattle together, ignoring him.

"Nu Nuo."

The neglected Shen Han called Lin Nuo, his voice sounded a little bit aggrieved, after realizing his behavior, Shen Han pursed his thin lips, looking a little uncomfortable.

Lin Nuo, who was playing with Zai Zai, paused, and the sound of the rattle stopped. He looked at Shen Han in disbelief, and felt that there might be something wrong with his ears.

There was surprise in those round glass eyes, and Lin Nuo opened his mouth slightly, looking very surprised.

Seeing him like this, Shen Han felt a little nervous for no reason, and his ears started to feel hot.