Chapter 82

The sky in the Demon Realm was gloomy again, with black clouds swirling the wind, whistling from the north, and the eclipse wind was coming again.

I don't know if it's because of the climate in the Demon Realm. There will be a wind erosion every four or five days, accompanied by corrosive black raindrops.

The temperature also dropped, even in the body of a monk, Lin Nuo watched the sky outside for a while, only to feel the chill.

The cold came too fast, Lin Nuo found that the breath he exhaled turned into white gas, and the temperature was already very low.

His hands that were exposed outside were also chilly. He put his hands together and breathed out the heat. After rubbing his hands, he wanted to go into the house.

Shen Han was adjusting his breath to heal his injuries. Not only did he have five deep wounds on his back, but he also had other injuries of varying degrees of severity, but he kept it from Lin Nuo.

Standing at the door, Lin Nuo looked at Shen Han who was sitting cross-legged on the bed. There was a faint white mist around him. The Juling Cauldron floated in the room, and countless auras escaped from it. Visible to the naked eye, those massive auras were covered by Shen Han. absorb.

It has been several hours, and Lin Nuo will put the spiritual energy in the jade pendant into the spirit-gathering cauldron after a while, and refine the spiritual energy from it to supply what Shen Han needs.

Unlike him, Shen Han's cultivation level was high, and he was seriously injured. Lin Nuoyu Perry's things went down very quickly, half of them were gone in just two or three hours.

Lin Nuo didn't feel sorry for those spiritual treasures, they belonged to Shen Han in the first place, he was just a little worried, what should he do if Shen Han used up all of them, the devil world doesn't have much spiritual energy.

The incarnation of the fallen devil is in another room. The incarnation and the main body can only be controlled by Chen Han's dual-purpose. In order not to consume his mind, the incarnation with half of his soul and thoughts has entered the state of meditation. It can save some. .

This courtyard is still protected by formations, but in order to avoid attracting the attention of the demons, no barriers have been built. The barriers will have strong spiritual power fluctuations, and the formations are hidden on the ground by Shen Han, as long as you don't break into here , it will not trigger.

This has both advantages and disadvantages. The disadvantage is that he cannot resist the erosive wind and the bone-chilling chill. Lin Nuo standing at the door finally couldn't bear it. He felt his back was cold. He finally entered the house. warmth.

Remembering that Yu Peili still had a relatively large warm jade, Lin Nuo took it out without any hassle.

Nuanyu generates heat by itself. As long as it is not activated with spiritual power, the fluctuation of spiritual power will be relatively weak, but it will take some time to heat up.

And the reason why he never entered the house was that Lin Nuo was a little scared.

He had been in the room for more than three days, and finally got out in the middle of the night yesterday. He really couldn't stand it, and he didn't know what happened. He still felt the inexplicable atmosphere in the room was heavy when he came in.

So after letting Shen Han adjust his breath to heal his wounds, he went out under the pretense of being breathable. Unexpectedly, the eclipse wind came again, and now he had to wait until tomorrow to find the phoenix egg.