Chapter 93

The little Lin Nuo saw the women in white flying over to save them, he retrieved his shoes, still carried the fruits in his clothes, and ran to other places.

He didn't run into the woods, there were too many people, and besides there were wolves there, Xiao Lin Nuo didn't want to go there, anyway, he could find other places to settle down.

The small figure is very flexible, Shen Han's consciousness has been paying attention to Lin Nuo back then, watching him arrive at a place he thought was safe, put on his little shoes, but not far ahead, an old monk came, He saw Xiao Lin Nuo.

"Grandpa Lin."

Lin Nuo who was standing next to Shen Han suddenly made a sound, even though he thought he had forgotten Grandpa Lin's appearance long ago, after seeing the kind-hearted old man, he recognized him at a glance.

Hearing Lin Nuo's voice, Shen Han knew that the old monk was the one who brought Lin Nuo back to Hidden Sword Peak.

The two watched what had happened before reappear. Old monk Lin was very old and good-hearted. He wanted to find a child for himself to support his retirement. After seeing Lin Nuo, he felt destined.

A monk is like this, sometimes when he meets something, he only pays attention to a fate, so he took Lin Nuo away.

It was the first time that he was held in his arms and flew with the sword. Little Lin Nuo stuffed the spiritual fruit given to him by the old monk Lin in his mouth, and opened his eyes wide to look at the following.

The fruit in his mouth was sweet, even more delicious than the fruit just now, but he didn't throw away the ones just now, he had to hide them, and he could eat them if he didn't eat them in the future.

In fact, at the beginning, Lin Nuo was also very afraid of old monk Lin, but the other party was a monk, and it was very easy to restrain a child. It can be said that the little Lin Nuo was forcibly taken away.

But after arriving at Hidden Sword Peak, old monk Lin treated him very well, gave him new clothes, and fed him. He never beat him or scolded him.

At that time, in Lin Nuo's eyes, Grandpa Lin was the best person in the world. Unfortunately, within a few days, old monk Lin's old injury relapsed and he left.

Lin Nuo watched old monk Lin appear in front of him again. After the old monk took him away, he kept looking in the direction of Hidden Sword Peak. His eyes were a little wet, but the old monk couldn't see him. It has also gone far.

Shen Han also watched all this happen, Lin Nuo ran away after shouting, and was taken away by the old monk, and after eating half-baked wolf meat here, he started wandering again.

He didn't know where he was going, but when he came to a town, he knew that Cang Jianfeng was about to start recruiting disciples, so he took the last bit of money he had on his body and rushed all the way to Cangjian Peak.

And when Shen Han entered Hidden Sword Peak, Lin Nuo had already arrived there.

Therefore, Lin Nuo and Shen Han, who were young, never met each other on this day, even though they were actually very close.

Shen Han looked at Lin Nuo, and the turmoil and astonishment in his heart turned into bitterness. It turned out that he was saved in the first place because of Lin Nuo.

Nuomuo saved him more than once.

He survived the fall from the cliff this time, and later entered Hidden Sword Peak, step by step to the position of peak master, all because Lin Nuo called Yin Hanqiu to come back and save him.