Chapter 88

late at night.

The purple-black moon in the devil world hangs in the sky, and nocturnal birds fly over the sky from time to time, even when they flap their wings, they are silent. A pair of blood-red eyes are turning vigilantly, looking for prey in the night sky.

From nowhere came the creepy sound of chewing flesh and blood, and a faint smell of blood wafted out, lingering at the tip of his nose.

A black shadow floated across the eaves, so fast that people almost thought it was a blur.

A guard from the Demon Realm patrolled here and fell from mid-air, looking around vigilantly, but because the demon energy churning above blocked the moonlight, there was no light below.

A night speed bat spread its wings and glided over from the place where the black shadow flashed just now, silently but very fast.

The guard didn't notice any abnormality, it was just a night speed bat, so he flew to other places to inspect.

Just under the eaves where the guards were standing just now, Shen Han, who was dressed in black, almost merged with the night. He stuck to the eaves. After the guards left, he immediately jumped onto the roof and galloped all the way towards the center of the magic city. The mansion flew to.

Lin Nuo, who was hiding in Shen Han's arms, did not make any movement, he knew that he should be quiet at this time and not attract any attention.

For the demons, the night is when they have fun, and the night will cover up all the dirt and bloody corruption.

But it was already late at night, and those who should enter the room entered the room, and the demons who were drunk from drinking had already passed out everywhere, randomly looking for a place to lean on and falling asleep, some even hugging With a wine jar.

Shen Han listened to the hustle and bustle of the entire inner city, and after it calmed down, he took Lin Nuo to this side.

After passing countless eaves and rooms, from time to time, you can hear the sounds of various bed sheets or other conversations in the house. In the silent night, these sounds are a bit embarrassing, but for the demons , they have long been used to it.

And to wait for the entire magic city to wake up, usually in the second half of the morning, after all, they slept too late.

Unlike the mansion of Yurougu, this mansion is heavily guarded, with patrolling guards everywhere, and their cultivation base is not low.

Shen Han hid in the dark corner for a long time, and finally waited for a single guard.

After a soft sound, Shen Han quickly dragged the demon's corpse into the corner, and took off a token from his waist.

He has been waiting here for a long time, there is an enchantment outside the mansion, he took Lin Nuo in the Demon Realm, without any helpers and backup, so he can't easily try to forcefully break through the enchantment,

And with this token, you can enter and exit the enchantment at will.

After burning the guard's body, Shen Han wore the token on his waist and entered the barrier in a flash. He was not worried that other guards would find that one person was missing. What he was going to do tonight was originally To make a quick decision.

Shen Han has already made the worst plan. If he can't find the phoenix egg, he has to leave the magic city immediately and find an exit. It's fine for him to be alone in the magic world, but now Lin Nuo stumbled in by mistake. He can't take Lin Nuo to take risks here.