Chapter 69

The Hualu clan closest to this strange mountain arrived first, but except for the patriarch, the other monsters were not very strong. Qingli asked them to hide first and spread them around the mountain, waiting for the opportunity.

A few demon cultivators who came back after catching the sacrifices were all intercepted by Shen Han and Qingli, and rescued those monster clans and monks.

The rescued humans and demons were taken by the Hualu patriarch to a hidden place in their clan for healing and recuperation.

After about a quarter of an hour, monks flew out from the entrance, and a small number of monsters arrived. Qing Li and Shen Han finally put barriers on all the entrances.

Gu Qing, Yun Hua, and Xin Zhi went to the demon's residence to find Yun Hua from a hidden natural cave at the bottom of the mountain.

Qingli went out from the mountain, and asked the monks and monsters who came to find a place to hide temporarily, and waited for the follow-up troops to arrive, and then attacked in one fell swoop.

Moreover, on Gu Qing's side, he will not know the general situation of the demons until he arrives.

Shen Han hid his figure, stood at the exit of a cave, and quietly penetrated into the pool of blood with his consciousness, very cautiously.

The phoenix egg is still in the blood pool. Although I don't know what secret technique the Demon Realm has used, anyone who sees the current appearance of the Phoenix Egg can be sure. puppet killer.

In the cave opposite the blood pool, Shen Han probably guessed his identity. When he came in with his soul hidden on Gu Qing's body, he heard that the high priest mentioned by the two demon cultivators should be that person.

As Shen Han's divine sense had just penetrated into the blood pool, before reaching the side of the phoenix egg, the high priest in the cave suddenly opened his blood-red eyes and looked straight at Shen Han's position.

--

In the cave at the bottom of the mountain, Gu Qing and Yun Hua quickened their pace and followed the path pointed by Xin Zhi to another mountain.

Some places in this cave were extremely narrow. Xin Zhi was small and thin, and he got in with his waist leaning against the mountain wall. Yun Hua turned into a wisp of smoke and followed Xin Zhi closely.

Gu Qing's figure also disappeared in place, turning into a gust of wind and passing by here.

In order to get there as soon as possible, the two of them didn't turn into human form again, and the light smoke that Yun Hua turned into was wrapped around Xin Zhi's body, leading her on their way through the cave very quickly.

Xin Zhi's body was suddenly engulfed in light smoke, and her feet were a foot away from the ground. She had never flown like this before. She opened her eyes wide, and heard the whistling wind beside her ears.

"Where do we go?" Yun Hua asked when he reached a fork in the road.

Xin Zhi naturally pointed to the road on the left, and Yun Hua rushed there, and his spiritual sense detected that there was indeed a road there.

Wisps of demonic energy began to escape from the front, and the residence of the demons should be approaching soon.

Yun Hua stopped, put down Xin Zhi and turned back into a human form, and Gu Qing did the same behind him.

"Qing'er, you and I will split up to find Yunhua, explore the terrain by the way, and come back immediately if there is any danger."

After Yun Hua finished speaking softly, Gu Qing nodded, and found a cave to hide in, and let Xin Zhi hide in it.