9

At Jeon's Mansion
Y/N was very sad. She couldn't stop thinking about Eunwoo. Eunwoo was her first love but he left her. Y/N knows that Eunwoo broke up with her because of a reason and she trusts him and she loves him as well.
Y/N's Pov
Eunwoo I miss you so much. I wish you could come back to me. I'm scared I don't know what will Kim Seokjin do now. I'm terrified the other day he told me that he's going to be my husband. I'm scared. I don't want to marry that bastard.
Pov Ends
At Kim's Mansion
Seokjin was getting ready infront of the mirror. He was wearing his coat when Namjoon entered the room.
Namjoon: Hey Jin Hyung! I'm so happy for you. He said while hugging him.
Jin: Thank You! He said wearing his expensive watch.
Namjoon: Hyung I'll be waiting for you in the car. He said.
Jin nodded.
Seokjin's Pov
Can't wait to see you My Love. I love you so much. You make me crazy. You don't know how badly I control myself when I look at you. You seduce me without even doing anything. Petal ! Soon you'll be mine forever.
Pov Ends
At Jeon's Mansion
Y/N was lost in her thoughts when Violet entered the room with a bag in her hand. She hugged Y/N and gave the bag to her.
Violet: Go and wear this dress and get ready. She said excitedly.
Y/N: Why? Are we going somewhere? She asked.
Violet: Well its a surprise just go and wear this. She said.
She pushed Y/N towards the bathroom. Y/N sighed and opened the bag. She saw a black off shoulder dress. She changed her clothes and looked at herself in the mirror. Then she went out of the bathroom. Violet made her sit on the chair near her dressing table.
Violet: You look so beautiful in this dress. She said.
Violet started curling Y/N's hair and then she applied some tint on her cheeks and lips because Y/N don't like too much make up. Y/N was only thinking about Eunwoo.
Violet: You look perfect ! She said.
Seokjin and Namjoon entered the mansion. Seokjin bought lots of gifts for Y/N. Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi were already in the living room waiting for them. They went and hugged eachother after that they started talking.
Jin: Jungkook you know the reason very well why I came here. He said while taking a sip from the tea.
Jungkook: Yes I know Hyung. He said.
Jimin: We know that Jin Hyung wants to marry our Y/Niee and to be honest I'm very happy about this because Jin Hyung and Y/N are a perfect match. He said.
Yoongi: Yeah Jungkook just say yes to this marriage I know Y/N will be very happy with Jin Hyung. He said.
Jungkook: Well Its a Yes from me and my mom and dad. Now only Y/N's decision matters. He said while smiling.
Jin: I think I should talk to her. He asked.
Jungkook: Sure Hyung! She's upstairs in her room. He said.
Jin stood up and went upstairs.
Jungkook: I hope she agrees. He said.
Yoongi: She will. He said.
On The Other Side
Violet: You look perfect. She said while looking at Y/N.
Y/N: What is happening ? Are we going somewhere ? She said.
Violet: Nopes but you are going to start a new chapter of your life. She said excitedly.
Y/N: Whaa.t are y.oou talking ab..out ? She asked.
Violet: Seokjin Oppa Asked For Your Hand. He's Waiting For You Downstairs. She said.
Y/N suddenly stood up from the chair. Tears came in her eyes and she started crying.
Violet: What happened Y/N ? She asked.
Y/N: Noo Noo! Pleaseee Violet I don't want to get married. Please tell Kookie Oppa that I said No to this proposal. Pleasee. She said while crying.
Violet: I know you are doing this because of Eunwoo but Y/N Jin Oppa is a good guy he'll take care of you and will love you truly. I've seen pure love in his eyes for you but i never told you because you were so obsessed with that Eunwoo who left you because he fell out of love. She said while holding Y/N's shoulders.
Y/N shooked her head. Suddenly they heard a knock on the door.
Violet: Come in! She said.
Seokjin entered the room while looking at Y/N. He was so lost in her beauty. Y/N started shivering.

Jin: Ummm can i talk to Y/N for a while ? He asked

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jin: Ummm can i talk to Y/N for a while ? He asked.
Violet: Yeah sure! She said.
Violet was going out when Y/N held her hand and shooking her head.
Violet: Oh come on Y/N! He's your fiance almost. Don't be shy. She said and went out.
Jin smirked and went towards the door and locked it. He looked back at Y/N and took slow steps towards her and Y/N was moving backwards. She was shivering. Her back hit the wall and Jin caged her between his arms. They were so close to eachother that their lips brushed with eachother. Y/N closed her eyes because of fear.
Jin: Heyy Petal ! You looks so damn gorgeous in this black dress. He said while carressing her face.
Y/N: Pl....ee.asee j..ust go..o. She said while crying.
Jin: Woww! We are wearing matching and I must say you are turning me on right now. He said.
Y/N: Pl...easee ju..st le..ave me. Wh..at wro..ng did I d.o to youuu? She said while sobbing.
Jin: No I'll never leave you because You're mine and your innocence makes me fall for you more day by day. He said while playing with her hair.
Y/N: I'll never ma..rry youuu. She said.
Jin: Okay fine but you know if you rejected my proposal then someone will lose his life and that someone is very dear to you. He said while smirking.
Y/N: Eu..nwooo. Pl..easee don't d..o anyy.thing to him. Pl..ease. She said while crying loudly.
Jin: Then marry me. Say yes to this proposal. I'm giving you 1 minute to think. He said and took out his phone. He wrote a message in his phone which says " Kill Him" and he showed it to Y/N.
Jin: Now if you say yes then i'll not send this message and if you say no then I'm sorry baby but your lover will be buried under the ground. He said.
Y/N started sobbing loudly.
Y/N: I'll Marry You. She said.
Jin smirked in victory.
Y/N: But please don't do anything to Eunwoo. Please I'll say yes to the proposal but please don't do anything to Eunwoo. She said while crying.
Jin: As you wish my love. He said and kept his phone in his pocket.
He kissed her cheek. Y/N wiped her cheek with the back of her hand.
Jin: Petal! I Just Kissed Your Cheek And You Didn't Like It Tell Me What Will You Do When I'll Kiss Each And Every Part Of Your Tempting Body On Our First Night. He said while smirking.
Y/N eyes were wide. She was so shocked. She started crying more.
Jin: Now be a good girl and wipe your precious tears. Come on lets go downstairs as a happy couple. He said while smiling at her.
Y/N was still crying. Jin got angry.
Jin: If You Don't Want Me To Fu*k You Hard In This Bed Then Get Ready Right Now And Come With Me Downstairs. He said in anger.
Y/N got scared. She quickly nodded her head and wiped her tears. Jin held her hand and they went downstairs.
Violet: Oh My God! What a beautiful couple. She said while clapping her hands.
Jungkook: Berry ! Did you agreed for this marriage? He asked.
Y/N: Ye..s! She said.
Jungkook hugged her tightly.
Jungkook: I'm so happy today. I am so lucky that I have a sister like you. You'll live happily with Jin Hyung. He said while tears in his eyes.
Y/N just smiled at him.
Jin: So after one month we'll get married. He said.
Y/N looked at him in shock.
Jungkook: Yes! Y/N will be graduated in a few days then and we'll start the wedding preperations. He said.
Yoongi: Jungkook always wanted that first Y/N will get married then he will marry. He said.
Jimin: Jungkook is the best brother he wanted to fulfill his duty as a brother before his marriage so when Y/N will get married to Jin Hyung then Jungkook's duty will be fulfilled after that he'll marry Violet. He said.
Y/N was just lost in her thoughts.
Violet: Lets have dinner. She said.
They all went to the dinner table and Y/N sat with Jimin.
Jimin: Y/N Come On! Don't be shy! Jin Hyung is your Fiánce go and sit with him. He said.
Y/N: Bu..t. She got cutted off by Jungkook.
Jungkook: Yes Y/N sit with Jin Hyung. He said while smiling.
Y/N nodded and went towards Jin she sat with him.
They were all busy in eating and talking. Y/N was lost in her thoughts when suddenly she felt something on her thigh. She looked down and got shocked. Tears came in her eyes but she tried to control them. Seokjin was carressing her thigh with his one hand while smirking.
Y/N: Pl..easee St..op. She said in a low and pleading voice to him.
Jin: You should get used to my touches. He whispered in her ear.
Violet: Ohooooo look at these love birds whispering into eachother ears. She said while laughing.
They all started laughing. Y/N stood up from her chair.
Y/N: I have done my dinner I'm tired I think i should rest. She said and ran upstairs to her room.
Jungkook: She's very shy. He said.
Y/N entered her room and locked the door she took of her earrings harshly and sat on the floor why crying miserably.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued