10

3 Weeks Later
Its been 3 weeks since Y/N is engaged to Seokjin. She's not the happy and talkative Y/N she used to be. She accepted her fate. She was sitting infront of the mirror getting ready for her "Bridal Shower" while the boys were having the bachelor's party in Seokjin's Mansion. Violet and her friends were outside in the garden. The whole place was decorated. Y/N came outside while her face was blank. She was wearing a light blue dress which was backless and was short till her kness. Violet hugged her.
Violet: Oh My God ! Seokjin Oppa is so lucky to have such a beautiful wife like you. You are looking so beautiful. She said.
Y/N just fake smiled at her.
Erica: Look at the glow on her face. My grandma used to say that the brides have a different kind of glow on their face when their wedding day is near. She said.
Yuna: Yeah! Come on guys lets dance. She said and started dancing.
The girls took some pictures with Y/N and then they all started dancing while Y/N was sitting looking at her phone a tear left her eye when she looked at the pictures of her first love on her phone.

Y/N: Princey! She said while looking at the picture.

Y/N: I hope you are happy wherever you are. She said.

Y/N: Idiot

Y/N: Idiot. She said and chuckled when she remembered a memory from the past.
Flashback
On The Call
Y/N: Yahhhh Cha Eunwoo ! What have you done to your hair? Why did you dyed your hair ? She asked in anger.
Eunwoo: Babe! You didn't liked it? I thought you'll faint when you'll look at this hot mirror picture of me. He said while laughing.
Y/N: Seriously! You look like you just played in sand for the whole day. Change this colour or else I'll come and dye your hair pink. She said.
Eunwoo: Okay Okay! I was just experimenting but now I'll change it back into old one. He said.
Y/N: You can damage your hair by doing these stupid kind of experiments. She said.
Eunwoo: Okay now let me change this hair colour before you kill me. He said and laughed.
Y/N also started laughing.
Flashback End
Y/N came out of her thoughts when Erica shook her.
Erica: Y/N ! Y/N! She said.
Y/N: Huh ! She said and turn off her phone immediatly.
Erica: Where were you lost? She asked.
Yuna: She was thinking about Seokjin Oppa. She said and wiggled her eyebrows.
Violet: Ohooo Y/N you have to tell us every detail about your wedding night. She said and smirked.
Y/N looked at her in shock. The thought of wedding night scares her.
Jenna: I think the boys are having very fun. She said while looking at her phone.
Mia: Lets crash their party. She said.
Jenna: Yesss! It'll be fun. She said.
Erica: Yeah ! Lets go. She said.
Y/N: Ummm you guys go I'll be at home. She said.
Violet: Oh come on Y/N! You are the bride and you'll come with us. She said and dragged her with herself.
The girls wear their long coats and went inside the car and drove it to Kim's Mansion.
At Kim's Mansion
Jimin: Kim Seokjin Is Getting Married. Cheers Everyone! He said and gulped the vodka.
Taehyung: Yayyyyy I'm soo happy. He said.
Hobi: Lets dance! He said while dancing.
Jungkook was sitting beside Jin and Yoongi.
Jimin: Yahh Jin Hyung! Please be gentle with our Y/Niee on your first night. He said.
Namjoon: She's too innocent. He said.
Jungkook: Yahh Guys! Her brother is sitting infront of you. He said.
Taehyung: Come on you know that this party is incomplete without these types of talks. He said and smirked.
Jin was just laughing.
Jimin: Jin Hyung will you use co*d*m on your first night or not? He asked while smirking.
Jin: Yahh Stob It! You brat! Marriage is not only about having physical relation its about love. He said.
Jungkook: I'm so happy that you are going to marry Y/N. I know she'll be happy with you. He said.
Jimin: Our Jin Hyung is very shy and innocent. He said.
Jin blushed.
Seokjin Pov
Huhh! Me and Innocent ? Come on ! I'm sorry I never told you guys that I was the biggest playboy at my time. I still remember in college I never showed infront of these guys that I'm dating anyone and after meeting Y/N and knowing she's Jungkook's little sister I decided to never reveal my playboy side infront of them. Now everything is changed. I'm no more the playboy because now my heart belongs to My Y/N and now only she's allowed to touch me. Poor Y/N I have already planned our wedding night. Damnnn can't wait for it when I'll hear your moans. I can't wait when you'll moan my name more like scream my name. You won't be able to walk after our wedding night because you made me wait for you so long so you need punishment as well.
Pov Ends
Jin was lost in his thoughts when Jimin shouted making him flinch.
Jimin: Erica Baby! What are you doing here? He asked.
Erica: Surprisee!! She shouted.
Mia: We came here to crash your party. She said while flipping her hairs.
Hobi: But you guys were busy in Bridal Shower then what are you doing here? He asked.
Jenna: Babe we were curious about you guys thats why we came here. She said while looking at Hobi.
Jungkook: Where is Y/N? He asked.
Violet: Here is our Bride To Be. She said and dragged Y/N.
Jin heart started beating when he looked at her. Her hairs were in a low messy bun some strands were in the front of her face. She had some light make up on and she was wearing a long coat so Jin couldn't see her dress.

Yuna: Y/N wasn't coming at all we insisted her then she agreed

Yuna: Y/N wasn't coming at all we insisted her then she agreed. Seokjin Oppa your wifey is very stubborn. She said.
Jin smiled at her.
Jungkook: Okay so you guys are now here so come take a seat. He said.
They took off their coats and gave it to the maid. Y/N took of her coat and handed it to the maid.
Seokjin looked at Y/N from head to toe. He was checking her out. Y/N went and sat with Violet.
Jin took out his phone and messaged Y/N. Y/N got a notification on her phone.
Message
Jin: Heyy Future Wife!
Jin: You look so sexy today. I can't take my eyes off you.
Jin: I swear I want to take you to my room right now and rip that dress off your sexy body
Message End.
Y/N eyes widened when she read the messages she turned her phone off while shivering and trying hard not to cry. Jin smirked looking at her reaction.
Taehyung: Lets play Truth or Dare. He said and spinned the bottle of the wine.
The bottle landed on Violet. Everyone cheered.
Jimin: Truth or Dare ? He asked.
Violet: Dare. She said.
Jimin: Go and grab Jungkook's collar and give a kiss to him. He said.
Hobi: Can't believe you are giving your sister this type of dare. He said.
Violet: Okay. She said and went towards Jungkook.
Violet grabbed his collar and kissed him. Everyone cheered for them. Y/N also started smiling while looking at her brother. Jin was mesmerized by her smile. The bottle spinned and it landed on Y/N. Everyone cheered.
Violet: Bride to be Truth or Dare? She asked.
Y/N: Tr..uth. She said.
Erica: Let me ask. Y/N Are You A Virgin? She asked.
Y/N: Wha..at d..oes V.irgin mea.ns? She asked innocently.
Everyone looked at her in shock including Jin.
Jungkook: See I told you my sister is very innocent. He said.
Erica: Okay nevermind lets continue the game. She said and spinned the bottle.
After some truths and dares the bottle spinned and it again landed on Y/N.
Jimin: Y/Nieee you have to take dare this time because last time you picked truth. He said.
Y/N was nervous. She was scared that what dare they will give them.
Violet: Y/N I Dare You To Go And Kiss Seokjin On His Lips. She said.
Seokjin smirked.
Everyone cheered. Y/N was shocked.
Y/N: N..o Noo I can't do this. She said almost crying.
Taehyung: Come on you guys are getting married in 4 days so you should do some practise beforehand. He said.
Y/N: No..o ! She said.
Erica: Okay if you don't want to do this then go and give Seokjin a Lap Dance. She said.
Y/N stood up in shock.
Y/N: What nonsense is this? I'm not doing any dare. She said.
Mia: Come on Kiss Him Or Give Him A Lap Dance. She said
Y/N sighed in defeat. She slowly went towards Jin. He stood up and bent down to her level. Y/N held his face with her small hands which were shivering. She gave a small peck on his lips and her heart was beating fast. She was about to move back when Jin grabbed her waist and kissed her passionately. Everyone cheered for the couple. Y/N was shock she then went back to her place. They played the game for some more time after that everyone went to their home. Y/N changed her clothes and now she was laying in bed and looking at the ceiling while crying. She got a phone call. She picked it up.
On The Call
Jin: Heyy Petal ! He said.
Y/N: W.h..y d..id you.. ca..lled me? She asked while stammering.
Jin: Well I just wanted to hear your beautiful voice. He said.
Y/N was quiet.
Jin: By the way what's your size? He asked.
Y/N: Wha..at s..ize ? She asked.
Jin: Actually I want to buy you some lingeries. That's why I was asking your size. I will buy you every colour lingerie so you can wear it for me every night. He said.
Y/N was shocked. She started crying.
Y/N: How can you be so disgusting ? If you will keep on harrasing me like this I'll never fall in love with you. She said.
Jin: Oh come on love! You'll definetly fall in love with me when I'll make you feel good and also you'll beg for me to fu*k you every night. He said.
Y/N: I hate you so much. Eunwoo was way better than you he used to respect me and he never touched me without my permission. I wish I was getting married to him instead of getting married to a beast like you. She said.
Jin: Petal ! How many times did I told you not take his name from your mouth but I think you want him to be dead. So let me kill him because he's of no use what you say? I think you aren't taking me seriously so let me kill him. He said in anger.
Y/N: HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL ? She shouted.
Jin: Don't you ever raise your voice at me. You are only allowed to take my name from your pretty mouth or else I'll not hesitate to kill that bastard. He said.
Y/N: O..kay O..kay I'm so.rry I'll never ta.ke his name again but pleasee I beg you don't do anything to him. I beg you. She said while crying.
Jin: Good Girl! And yeah don't beg me about anything or anyone because the only thing you'll beg me about is my d**k. He said and ended the call.
Call Ended
Y/N started crying miserably. She was crying the whole night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued