25

Its been a month. Y/N is now two months pregnant. She is so happy. Seokjin is spoiling her a lot. He always buys her gifts and chocolates. Y/N also started having mood swings. She now acts like a total kid.
At Night
Y/N and Seokjin were sleeping peacefully. Y/N opened her eyes. She slowly removed Jin's arm from her waist. Y/N was now sitting on the bed looking here and there. She was not feeling like sleeping so she picked up her phone and started scrolling through her Instagram. She was watching videos on Instagram when a video of spicy noodles appeared on her screen. Her mouth watered while looking at the spicy ramen noodles. She started craving for those spicy ramen noodles.
She looked beside her and her World Wide Handsome husband was sleeping peacefully. Y/N slowly shooked him.
Y/N: Jinnie! She said.
Jin groaned.
Y/N: Love! Baby! Hubby! She said.
Jin slowly opened his eyes. He looked at her with his half closed eyes.
Jin: What happened Petal? He asked in his sleepy voice.
Y/N: I'm hungry. She said while pouting.
Jin looked at her with a done face. She blinked her eyes a few times and pouted.
Y/N: Pleaseee! My Handsome Hubby! She said.
Jin smirked.
Jin: What will I get in return? He asked.
Y/N: Whatever you want. She said.
Jin: Are you sure? He said and smirked.
Y/N: Yes! Now please just make some spicy ramen for me. I'm hungry. She said.
Jin nodded. He stood up from the bed and Y/N jumped on his broad back.
Jin: Petal! Careful you will get hurt. He said.
Y/N: Baby! Give me a piggy ride. I'm also coming with you. She said and kissed his nape.
Jin chuckled.
They both went downstairs. Jin made her sit on the kitchen counter. He started making ramen for his wife while his wife was watching him with pure love. After a while Seokjin finished making the ramen. Y/N smelled the ramen and smiled. Y/N started slurping the noodles while Jin was looking at her.
Y/N: Won't you eat? She asked.
Jin shook his head. After eating Y/N and Jin went back upstairs to their bedroom. Now they both were cuddling.
Jin: Petal! He said.
Y/N: Yes! She said.
Jin: I'm needy. He said while looking at her with lust.
Y/N: Jin! We can't do it in pregnancy. She said.
Jin: I have asked my doctor friend and he said that we can get intimate in pregnancy. He said.
Y/N looked away.
Jin: So how about a round? He asked in his lustful voice.
Y/N nodded slowly. Seokjin kissed her roughly. Y/N wrapped her hands around his neck and started kissing him back. She unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the floor. He slowly took off her shirt and unclasped her bra. Suddenly she pushed him and hide her body in blanket.
Jin: What happened? He asked while cupping her face. 
Y/N: My friend told me that a pregnant woman's body changes during pregnancy and she becomes fat. I don't want you to see my body you might feel weird about me. She said while looking away.
Jin: Who told you this? I can never get enough of you. Never get insecure about your body or looks because you are the most beautiful girl in the world. I love you so much. He said.
Y/N smiled at him. She slowly removed her blanket. Jin hugged her while rubbing her bare back. He kissed her forehead. Jin started kissing her neck and collarbones making her moan.
He left some hickeys on her neck,collar bones and chest. He started sucking her left nipple while Y/N was playing with his hair.
Jin: They are so sweet. He said making Y/N chuckle.
He started sucking her right nipple. He started massaging her boobs making her a moaning mess.
Y/N: Seokjin~~ahhh. She moaned.
Jin kissed her belly. He took off her panty and his boxers as well. He slowly entered inside her and like this they had a passionate night.
In The Morning
Jin slowly opened his eyes and smiled while looking at his love.. He did his morning routine and made breakfast for Y/N. He made her eat breakfast and went to his office after getting ready.
At Kim Enterprises
Seokjin was working in his office. When his secretory entered the room.
Sehun: Sir! Someone named Sunhee is here to meet you. He said.
Jin looked at him.
Jin: What is she doing here? He asked.
Sehun: She wanted to talk to you about something important. He said.
Jin: Let her in! He said.
Sehun nodded and went out.
Soon Sunhee entered his office. She was wearing a short tight black revealing dress. She was also wearing a dark red lipstick. Jin looked at her and rolled his eyes.
Jin: Why are you here? He said.
Sunhee: Baby! I was missing you so much. She said while hugging him from the back.
Jin stood up from his chair while glaring at her.
Jin: Don't you dare touch me. He said.
Sunhee: Why? You used to love my touches. She said while pouting.
Jin scoffed.
Jin: Listen here! I'm a married man and I truly love my wife a lot. So stay away from me before I sue you. He said.
Sunhee chuckled.
Sunhee: Oh really? I heard your wife's ex boyfriend is back. He is trying to take your everything from you including your wife. She said.
Jin: Shut Up! You Bitch! He growled.
Sunhee: I'm telling you what if she still loves him. She said.
Jin: Shut Up! He said.
Sunhee: Darling! If your wife left you for her lover then my arms are always waiting for you. She said and winked at him.
She went out while smirking. Seokjin punched the wall in anger. He was so angry. For the first time in his life he was scared to lose something precious. He was scared to lose you.
At Seokjin's Mansion
Y/N was eating popcorn while watching a movie in the living room. Suddenly she got a call from an unknown number. She picked up her phone.
On The Call
Y/N: Hello! She said.
???: Pumpkin! He said.
Y/N's breath hitched hearing his voice. Tears started flowing from her eyes.
Y/N: Eunwoo! She said.
Eunwoo: Yes Princess! I'm your Eunwoo. Your Prince Charming. He said.
Y/N: Why did you called me? She asked.
Eunwoo: I missed you so much! Please come back to me. He said.
Y/N: Eunwoo I can't. I'm married now. She said.
Eunwoo: But you love me. He said.
Y/N: I know I loved you in the past but at that time I was childish but now I'm a married woman and I love my husband a lot. She said.
Eunwoo: Can we meet with eachother? He asked.
Y/N: I don't think its a good idea. She said.
Eunwoo: Please! Just once. He said.
Y/N: But you have to promise me about something. She said.
Eunwoo: Yes! Tell me what does my Princess wants? He asked.
Y/N: You'll stay away from Seokjin. You won't harm him and also you won't ruin his company and business. She said.
Eunwoo: As you wish my Princess. Now are you coming? He said.
Y/N: Send me the location. I'll be there in a while. She said.
Eunwoo: Okay My Princess! He said.
Call Ended
Y/N ended the call and threw her phone on the couch. She held her hairs in frustration.
Y/N: Its only a meeting. Your Appa won't know about this right and also I'm doing this only for your Appa. She said while carressing her two months belly. Her pregnant belly was a bit visible now. 
Y/N change her clothes. She tied her hairs in a bun and wore her over coat. She picked up her purse and was about to go out when someone stopped her.
Mrs.Lee: Where are you going dear? She asked.
Y/N: Ahjumma! I'm going to meet an old friend of mine. She said.
Mrs Lee: Okay Take care and enjoy. She said.
Y/N nodded while smiling. She sat in her car and started driving. Soon she reached the location. She entered the place it was a farm house type. A maid welcomed her.
Maid: This way Mam! She said.
The maid took her to a huge ground. Y/N was confused. The maid left her and went out. Y/N was looking here and there and was confused. She looked at her side and tears appeared in her eyes.
Eunwoo was standing with a horse.

Eunwoo looked at Y/N and smiled

Eunwoo looked at Y/N and smiled. He signalled her to come towards him. Y/N took a deep breath and went towards him.
Eunwoo: Pumpkin! You are looking beautiful as always. He said.
Y/N: Eunwoo! Why did you called me? She asked.
Eunwoo: Relax Babe! First lets have a horse riding race? Remember how we used to have a race and I always let you win. He said.
Y/N: Eunwoo! That was past. Please just tell me why did you called me? She asked.
Eunwoo: I will but first lets have a race. He said.
Y/N: I can't do it. She said.
Eunwoo: Why not! Don't be scared. It'll be fun. He said.
Y/N: I'M FUCKING PREGNANT. I CAN'T DO HORSE RIDING. I'M SCARED WHAT IF I FALL AND SOMETHING HAPPENS TO MY LITTLE ONE I CAN'T TAKE THE RISK. She yelled.
Eunwoo: You are what? He asked.
His eyes fell on her neck and he clenched his jaw. Her neck had some hickeys which Jin gave her last night.
Y/N: I'm pregnant. I'm carrying Seokjin's baby in my womb. She said while keeping her hand on her 2 months small baby bump.
Eunwoo: He forced you right? He forcefully made you pregnant right? That bastard! He said.
Y/N: Stop it! Seokjin didn't forced me. She said.
Eunwoo: Please Y/N! Please don't do this. He must have blackmailed you. He said.
Eunwoo cupped her face. He was about to kiss her when Y/N pushed him.
Y/N: Eunwoo! Are you out of your mind. I'm a married woman. Please don't ruin my married life. I'm happy with my husband. I love my husband. Please Eunwoo I beg you. I know I loved you in the past but now everything is changed. I guess fate didn't wanted us to be together that is why we are apart now. Fate wanted me to be with Seokjin. I am very happy with Seokjin. She said.
Tears were flowing down Eunwoo's eyes.
Y/N: Eunwoo! If you love me so just move on. Find yourself a girl who loves you wholeheartedly. You deserve better. She said while wiping her tears.
Y/N ran away from there while crying. Eunwoo fell on his knees and started crying. He was shouting. Y/N started the car and was driving when her eyes caught a tattoo studio. She parked her car and got inside the studio. She was welcomed by a female tattoo artist.
Jazz: So! What type of tattoo do you want and where? She asked.
Y/N: Umm I want to write my husband's name on my back and also I want to write his initial on my collarbone. She said.
Jazz: Oooo so someone loves her husband very much. She said.
Y/N smiled while blushing.
Jazz: Okay so you can take your shirt off and relax. This will pain a bit and kinda sting but then it'll be fine. She said.
Y/N nodded.
Jazz: So what's the name of the lucky man? She asked.
Y/N: Seokjin. She said.
Jazz nodded. She started writing Seokjin's name on her back in the middle below her nape. Y/N hissed but she controlled herself and after a while the tattoo was done.
Jazz: Perfect! Now what initial do you want? She asked.
Y/N: KSJ. She said.
Jazz nodded.
After a while the tattoo was done on the collarbone as well. Y/N went back to her home. She went inside her room and took off her coat. She changed into some casual clothes. She looked towards her balcony and there her handsome husband was standing while smoking.
She slowly went towards him and back hugged him making him flinch. He threw the cigrattee and turned to face his wife.
Y/N: What's my hubby doing her all alone? She asked.
Jin chuckled.
Jin: Your hubby was waiting for you but I guess you were having lots of fun with our little one. He said.
Y/N nodded. She didn't wanted to tell Seokjin that she met Eunwoo. She thought of showing Seokjin her tattooes.
Y/N: Love! I have a surprise for you. She said.
Jin: What surprise? He asked.
Y/N: Open the zip of my dress. She said.
Jin: Ookay! He said.
He moved her hair aside and opened the zip slowly. He looked at the tattoo of his name on her back. He touched the tattoo slowly.
Jin: Petal! Why did you get it? It might have hurted you? He asked.
Y/N: I wanted to show my love for you and since now your name is tattooed on my body now no one can seperate us. She said.
Y/N turned around and pulled down her dress strap revealing her collarbone. Seokjin smiled. He kissed her collarbone.
Y/N kissed him while wrapping her hands around his neck. Jin kissed her back.
Y/N: I love you so much. She said.
Jin: I love you too. He said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued