29

Eunwoo: Listen Y/N! I know I did wrong. I don't know why I became selfish. I thought you still loved me but now I realized that you have moved on. I remember I was the one who told you to move on. I was a coward. I couldn't fight for us at that time. Please Y/N forgive me. Now I realized that you were destined to be with Seokjin. It was a game of fate. He said.
Y/N was listening to him.
Y/N: Eunwoo! You are one of the most beautiful chapter of my life. The time we spend together was just so amazing but now I want you to move on from me. I want you to start a new life with someone by your side. Someone who truly loves you and cares for you. I forgive you but now I want you to move on from me. She said while smiling at him.
Eunwoo: Well! I will try to find someone for myself. He said while laughing awkwardly.
Y/N chuckled.
Y/N: If you want I can find someone for you. She said while wiggling her eyebrows.
Eunwoo: No need you'll find me a rich spoilt brat. He said.
Y/N hit him on his shoulder.
Eunwoo: I think I should go now. I'm planning of shifting back to Busan. He said.
Y/N: So is it a goodbye? She asked.
Eunwoo nodded while smiling.
Eunwoo: Can I hug you? He asked.
Y/N nodded while smiling. Eunwoo hugged her tightly. Y/N hugged him back while a tear escaped from her eye. Eunwoo eyes also got teary.
Eunwoo: Yahhh! Stop being an emotional brat. He said.
Y/N chuckled. Eunwoo kept his hand on her baby bump.
Eunwoo: Hey Guys! I'm your Uncle Eunwoo. Don't annoy your Eomma. Stay safe. He said.
Y/N smiled.
Eunwoo: I'll get going now. He said.
Y/N: Bye! Eunwoo! Take care. She said.
Eunwoo: Bye! You too take care. He said.
Eunwoo went out of the room.
Time Skip
At Eunwoo's Mansion
Eunwoo was packing his clothes when Aera came towards him. She was happy that Eunwoo is moving on from Y/N. They both talked for a while.
Aera: So you"ll go to Busan forever? She asked.
Eunwoo: Yeah but I'm taking someone else with me. He said.
Aera: Who? She asked.
Eunwoo: My mother's daughter in law. He said and smirked.
Aera looked down and sighed. Suddenly Eunwoo grabbed her hand and pulled her towards himself. She gasped. Their lips were almost touching eachother. Eunwoo carressed her cheek.
Eunwoo: I'm talking about you future wifey. He said and winked at her.
Aera was shocked. Aera blushed. She was about to say something but Eunwoo cut her off by smashing his lips on her. Both of them kissed eachother. After a long and passionate kiss they both pulled out. Eunwoo rested his forehead on hers.
Eunwoo: Aera! Will you give this idiot a chance? He asked.
Aera laughed while having tears in her eyes.
Aera: Yes! She said and hugged him.
Eunwoo hugged her back.
Aera: I love you! She said.
Eunwoo: I love you too! He said.
At Night
At Seokjin's Mansion
Y/N was sleeping while Seokjin was doing his work on his laptop. Y/N was changing sides. Seokjin looked at her and frowned. Y/N groaned and opened her eyes slowly. She held her baby bump and rested her back on the headboard.
Jin: What happened Petal? He asked.
Y/N slowly kept her hand on her breast and bite her lips. She groaned in pain.
Jin: Are you okay? He asked.
Y/N: I don't know but its hurting. She said.
Jin: Where? He asked.
Y/N didn't said anything.
Jin: Petal! I'm your husband. You can tell me. He said.
Y/N: Its hurts a lot. She said while pointing towards her breast.
Jin chuckled at her. He gulped and looked at his wife.
Jin: I can help you with this. He said.
Y/N looked away.
Jin: Petal! We are husband and wife. Its fine. I can help you. He said.
Y/N slowly nodded while her cheeks turned red. Seokjin slowly unbuttoned her shirt. Seokjin gulped. He unclasped her bra and removed it. Y/N closed her eyes. Seokjin gulped while his eyes were fixed on her chest. Her breast were now bigger in size. He slowly touched her breast. Y/N was breathing heavily. Seokjin started massaging her breast. Y/N groaned in pain. He slowly massaged her breast. He rubbed her nipples between his index finger and thumb.
Y/N: Ahh~ She softly moaned.
Seokjin leaned in and started sucking her left nipple. Y/N gasped. She started playing with his hairs. Seokjin was sucking her left nipple like a baby. After a while he left her nipple with a pop sound and kissed her left breast. He started sucking her right nipple. Y/N was breathing heavily. She was softly moaning. After a while he left her breast. He smiled at Y/N.
Jin: Do you feel better? He asked.
Y/N nodded.
Seokjin was hard but he didn't wanted to have sex with her. As she was weak and also now she was 6 months pregnant and he didn't wanted to harm the babies during sex as his beast mode gets turned on during sex.
Y/N looked at him will buttoning up her shirt.
Y/N: What happened? She asked.
Jin: Nothing. He said while smiling at her.
Y/N: Seokjin! Why are you sweating? She asked.
She removed the blanket from him and her eyes widened when she looked at his boner. She gasped.
Jin: Thanks to you. Who always makes me needy. He said.
Y/N looked away while her cheeks turned red. An idea came in her mind. She looked at Seokjin and gulped.
Y/N: Jinnie! I can help you with this. She said.
Seokjin was taken aback. He looked at her. Y/N slowly unbuttoned her shirt again. She took off her shirt while her bare chest was now infront of Seokjin.
Y/N: Take off your trouser. She said while blushing.
Seokjin smirked. He immediately stood up from the bed and took off his trousers and boxers as well. Y/N slowly held his junior and carressed it. Seokjin groaned. Y/N layed down on the bed and held her both boobs in her hand. Seokjin placed his d**k between her breasts. He started moving his d**k up and down. Both of them were moaning. Seokjin was groaning.
Jin: Fuck~~Ahhh! He groaned.
After a while Y/N felt some liquid on her belly. Seokjin came hard and now Y/N's whole upper body and belly was covered with cum. They both chuckled.
Jin: Damn! You look so sexy. He said.
Y/N blushed.
Jin: Lets get cleaned. He said.
They both went to the bathroom and took a warm shower. Y/N hugged Seokjin and drifted to sleep while Seokjin was stroking her hairs. Soon he also fell asleep.
2 Months Later
Its the 9th month of Y/N's pregnancy. Seokjin's mansion is decorated with expensive decorations. Y/N is getting ready infront of the mirror. She is wearing a pastel purple gown. Her huge baby bump is visible. She carressed her baby bump and smiled. Seokjin came inside the room while smiling. He hugged Y/N tightly. Seokjin bend down to her belly and kissed her baby bump.
Jin: I love you my little ones! He said.
He went towards his closet and came out while holding a beautiful necklace. He made her wear that necklace. Y/N gasped. Seokjin back hugged her and kissed her neck.
Y/N: Its so beautiful! She said.
Jin: Petal! Thanks for everything. He said.
Y/N turned around and cupped his face. She kissed him while Seokjin kissed her back. After a sweet and passionate kiss they both pulled out.
Jin: Lets go! He said.
Soon they both came downstairs. Y/N gasped while looking at the decorations. Yoongi,Taehyung,Hoseok,Namjoon and Jimin greeted her. Their girlfriends hugged Y/N. They all were laughing and talking. The girls were in awwe while looking at Y/N. Jimin's girlfriend kept her hand on Y/N's baby bump and smiled. The boys were looking at them while smiling. Y/N heard a voice. She turned around and gasped. Jungkook and Violet were standing while smiling. Jungkook hugged Y/N tightly. He was having tears in his eyes. Violet hugged Y/N. Soon Mr. and Mrs.Jeon came. They met their daughter after a long time. They both were very emotional while looking at Y/N with her baby bump. Mr.and Mrs.Kim greeted everyone. They hugged Y/N and Seokjin.
All of them were enjoying the baby shower. Y/N cut the cake. They all enjoyed and were having fun.
Time Skip
The elders went back to their home. Y/N was sitting in the living room with Jimin, Hoseok and Violet. Seokjin was drinking with the Namjoon,Yoongi,Jungkook and Taehyung. Their girlfriends went back to their home as they were tired while the boys stayed with Seokjin. Jimin was showing some cute clothes to Y/N which he brought for the babies. By the way its a girl and a boy. Hoseok was showing her plushies which he brought for the babies.
Hoseok: This RJ plushie is for the babyboy and the Mang plushie is for the babygirl. He said.
Y/N: Thats so cute Oppa I- Ahhh- She got cut off when she felt a sharp pain.
Jimin: What happened? He asked.
Y/N held Violet's hand tightly.
Y/N: I Think M..y Water...Just..Broke. She said while breathing heavily.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued

2nd Last Chapter🥺🩷