13

In The Morning
Y/N opened her eyes slowly. She felt a lot of pain in her whole body. Her abdomen was paining a lot because of the rough s*x she had last night. She slowly sat up and her back touched the headboard. She whimpered. She looked at herself and realised that she was naked. She covered herself with the duvet and started crying. Jin was getting ready infront of the mirror. He was observing her actions through the mirror. He smirked.
Jin: Good Morning Petal! He said while looking at her.
Y/N looked at him and started crying. Flashback of last night came in her mind making her shiver. He came towards her and sit beside her.

He held her face and wiped her tears with his thumbs

He held her face and wiped her tears with his thumbs. His heart ached looking at her like this but his ego was before everything.
Jin: Petal! Was I harsh last night? He asked.
Y/N nodded. Y/N was very sensitive and submissive as well.
Jin: Its finee. You'll feel better when you'll take a warm bath. I prepared a bath for you. Let me take you to bathroom. He said.
Y/N was looking here and there to find something to wear then her eyes fell on Jin's shirt which was on the floor. The shirt which he was wearing last night.
Y/N: C..an you give me that shirt? She asked him while pointing to the shirt.
Jin: Whyy? I've seen you naked last night and also I'm your husband now then why are you so shy? He asked while smirking.
Y/N: BECAUSE I'M NOT USED TO THESE TYPE OF SHAMEFUL THINGS. PLEASE JUST GIVE ME THAT SHIRT. She yelled while having tears in her doe eyes.
Jin: Calm down babe! Don't shout. What will the maids think that we are having a fight on the first day of our marriage. He said.
Y/N: Let them think what they think because I don't care. She said in anger.
Jin: Woahhh! I never thought my Petal also have anger issues. He said while giving her the shirt.
Y/N wore the shirt while covering herself in duvet. Jin just chuckled at her cute actions.
Jin: You're so cute. He mumbled.
Jin picked her up in bridal style and took her to the bathroom. He made her sit on the counter near the sink.
Y/N: You can leave now. She said coldly.
Jin: But what if I want to see you when you're taking bath. He said and smirked.
Y/N looked at him being shocked. She was about to say something.
Jin: Okay Okay my angry bird. I was just kidding. Go and take a bath. He said and kissed her cheeks after that he went out.
Y/N took a bath and then she changed her clothes into some casual ones. She came out of the washroom. She looked at the bed and gasped. Jin came inside the toom while holding a new bed sheet in his hand. He looked at Y/N and then he looked at the bed. He was behind Y/N while Y/N was talking to herself.
Y/N: I didn't got my periods then why is there blood on the bedsheet. She said.
Jin: Its because I took your virginity. He said in his deep husky voice.
Y/N flinched. Then she remembered what Violet told her about Virginity.
Jin looked at Y/N and smiled at her. Jin changed the sheets of the bed and Y/N was drying her hair after that she went to the closet and pick a beautiful lilac colour dress. She changed her dress and now she was struggling with the zip of the dress. Jin came to the closet room. He smirked while looking at Y/N who was struggling to close the zip. Jin came behind her and zipped her dress up tracing his fingers on her back. She just closed her eyes but then she realised and turned around and walked passed by him making him chuckle. Y/N was doing her make up and then she realised that her neck was covered with red and dark purple marks. She gasped and picked a concealer and foundation and started covering the hickies. She was happy that the sleeves in her dress were till her arms covering her shoulders. There were marks on her shoulder as well. Jin looked at her and came towards her.
Jin: Why are you covering the art which I created last night? He asked while tracing his fingers on her neck.
Y/N: Be..cause my broth..er and our friends will be comin..g and I don't want to emba..rass myself in..front of them. She said stammering.
Jin: Let them see. Let them know whom you belong to. We are married now and these types of things are normal between a couple. Don't hide them. He said.
Y/N: Jin! Pleasee I don't want them to see these marks. She said while tearing up.
Jin: Okay fine! As you wish. He said and kissed her temple.
Y/N did her hair and now she was all ready. The maid knocked on the door.
Maid: Mr.Jungkook and your friends are here. She said.
Jin: We are coming. He said.
Y/N stood up and was about to go out when Jin suddenly back hugged her making her gasp. He rested his chin on her shoulder.
Jin: You look so beautiful love. He said while kissing her neck.
Y/N: We n..eed to go K.ookie Oppa will be w..aiting for us. She said while stammering.
Jin: But first I want a kiss. He said in his deep husky voice.
Y/N was shocked. Jin cupped her face and leaned forward to kiss her but suddenly someone knocked at the door making him groan.
Violet: Can I come in? She asked.
Jin was still holding Y/N's face when he was about to kiss her. Y/N shouted.
Y/N: Come In Violet! She said and moved away from Jin.
Jin glared at her. Violet entered the room. She went towards Y/N and hugged her tightly.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued