24

At Night
Jin was sleeping peacefully. He opened his eyes slowly. He looked around and Y/N was nowhere to be found. He stood up from the bed and went outside. He was coming downstairs when he heard some voices. He came towards the living room and the scene infront of him made him feel like someone stabbed his heart. The scene infront of him made him fall on his knees. Y/N and Eunwoo were kissing eachother passionately. Jin's heart ached looking at them. Soon Y/N and Eunwoo pulled out from the kiss. They both joined their foreheads.
Eunwoo: Babe! I missed you so much. He said.
Y/N: I missed you too Love! She said.
Eunwoo: Finally! You are mine. Now we can live our happily ever after. He said.
Y/N: Yes! Finally. She said while hugging him.
Tears started flowing from Seokjin's eyes.
Jin: Petal! He said slowly.
Y/N turned around and looked at him. Eunwoo hold her hand tightly.
Jin: Why did you do this to me? He asked.
Y/N: I did nothing to you. I just want to leave this hell. I want to leave you. She said.
Jin: But you said that you love me. He said with a slow voice.
Y/N: Why Will I Fall In Love With A Person Who Almost Raped Me? Why Will I Fall In Love With A Person Who Forced Me On Our Wedding Night? The Person Who Threatened Me. The Person Who Forced Me In That Red Room? Huh? She asked.
Jin: Petal! I know I did wrong but I asked for your forgiveness. You forgive me. Please don't do this I'll die and what about our baby. Y/N think about our baby. Please don't do this. She said.
Y/N: For Your Information, I Already Aborted The Baby. She said.
Jin: What? He asked in a cracking voice.
Y/N: Yes! How Can I Keep Your Filthy Blood With Me. So I Aborted The Baby And I'm Only Going To Have Eunwoo's Kids. By The Way I Already Signed The Divorce Papers And You Should Also Sign It. She said.
Y/N went towards Eunwoo and held his hand.
Eunwoo: Lets go Babe! He said.
Y/N: Yes! She said.
Suddenly Jin ran towards Y/N. He fell on his knees. He held her hands.
Jin: Y/N! Please I beg you. Don't leave me. Please I love you so much. I'll die without you. Please. He said while crying.
Y/N yanked his hand away and went out with Eunwoo.
Jin: Y/N! He shouted.
Suddenly Jin woke up. He was breathing heavily and was sweating badly. Y/N also woke up. She looked at him and seeing his sweaty face made her worried.
Y/N: Love! What happened? She asked.
Jin hugged her tightly while sobbing loudly.
Y/N: Love! What happened? She asked worriedly.
Jin: Please don't leave me. I beg you. Please don't leave me. You know how much I love you. Please I can't live without you. Please don't leave me. Please. He said while sobbing.
Y/N was rubbing his back slowly. She kissed his forehead and again hugged him tightly.
Y/N: Love! I'm not Going Anywhere. I'll Always Be With You. I Love You So Much. I Am Only Yours. I Belong To You. I Belong To Kim Seokjin. She said calmly while rubbing his back.
Jin: Please! I beg you don't leave me. He said.
Y/N: It was just a nightmare. Look I'm here in your arms. I love you so much Love. She said.
Jin: Is our baby okay? Nothing happened to our baby right? He asked.
Y/N: Nothing happened. She said.
Jin kissed her belly making her chuckle at him. He kept his head on her belly.
Jin: Are you alright little one? Appa is here. He is going to protect you and your Eomma. He said and kissed her belly again.
Jin: Appa loves you so much. He said while talking to her belly.
Y/N: And what about Eomma? Little one I guess your Appa doesn't love your Eomma. She said while pouting.
Jin looked at her. He kissed her cheeks and nose.
Jin: I Love You So Much. You Have No Idea How Much I'm Madly In Love With You. He said
Y/N was about to say something when Jin kissed her. She kissed him back. Both of them kissed eachother passionately. After a long sweet kiss they both pulled out and joined their foreheads.
Jin: I Love You He said.
Y/N: I Love You Too. She said.
Y/N: Now come on lets sleep. She said.
Jin nodded. Y/N layed down and Jin layed beside her while keeping his head on her chest. He was slowly kissing her neck. Soon they both drifted to sleep in eachother's embrace.
At Eunwoo's Mansion
Eunwoo was drinking vine while looking at the moon. A tear escaped from his eyes. He felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and his bestfriend was standing.
Aera: Eunwoo! Are you okay? She asked.
Eunwoo: Yeah! He said and wiped his tears.
Aera: If there is something you can share it with me. She said.
Eunwoo: I can't believe that I still think its a dream. I never thought that luck will be at my side. I never thought that I'll get the power to take my revenge. He said.
Flashback
Eunwoo shifted to Busan after leaving Y/N. He was shattered and broken. He was broken but what made him miserable was that his father also died because of a heart attack. He was going crazy. He even wanted to kill himself but then he realized that he have to stay strong for his mother. He is her only hope.
He was coming back from his part time job when he entered a cafe to drink some coffee. He was waiting for his order. His eyes landed on the TV in the cafe. His heart felt a pang when he heard the news.
"Kim Seokjin The CEO Of Kim Enterprises Got Married To Jeon Y/N Sister Of  Jeon Jungkook The CEO Of Jeon Enterprises. We Wish Them A Happy Married Life"
He ran away from the cafe. It was raining heavily and he was walking near an alley. He started screaming and crying. He was shattered. Soon he reached his home. He entered his house and was greeted by his mom. He entered the living room and a old man with few bodyguards was sitting on the sofa like a king. The bodyguards were standing beside him.
Mrs.Cha: Eunwoo! Greet him. She said.
Eunwoo: Mom who is he? He asked.
???: Hi Eunwoo! I'm Cha Song Kai. Your Grandfather. He said.
Eunwoo got shocked.
Eunwoo: How? He asked.
Kai: I'm your grandfather. Your father married your mother without our consent that is the reason why I told him to leave everything behind and live his life with his wife. I gave him a choice to choose between your mom and his company and the luxuries. Your dad was so in love with your mom that he left everything for her. He said.
Eunwoo looked at his mom. She nodded her head while wiping her tears.
Eunwoo: Now why are you here? He asked.
Kai: I don't have a grandson. Your father was my only son and my daughter gave birth to a girl. So a girl can't take over my company neither my son in law so my only hope is you. I'm getting old and now I can't take care of my business. Cha Enterprises needs a powerful young CEO and only you can do this. I want you to be the CEO of Cha Enterprises. I want to introduce you to everyone as my grandson. He said.
Eunwoo looked at him.
Eunwoo: I need time to think. He said.
After A Week
Eunwoo went to meet his grandfather.
Kai: So what did you thought about my offer? He asked.
Eunwoo: I'm Ready To Be The CEO Of Cha Enterprises. He said.
Flashback Ends
He chuckled while thinking about how his life took a turn.
Aera: Do you really love her that much? She asked.
Eunwoo: She is my first love. I had my first kiss with her. How can I not love her. I love her so much. I just want her in my arms. He said.
Aera felt a pang in her heart after hearing about Eunwoo's confession.
Aera: Its getting late. I think you should get some sleep. She said.
Eunwoo nodded.
Aera: If you need anything tell me. She said.
Eunwoo smiled at her.
Eunwoo: Thanks Cousin. He said.
Aera nodded and went out while she wiped her tears.
Aera: He still loves her. I don't have a chance with him. He will never love me. She said to herself.
Morning
Y/N slowly opened her eyes. She looked beside her and smiled. Jin was sleeping peacefully. She carressed his face slowly. She give a soft peck on his lips. She slowly removed his hand from her waist.

She stood up and looked at Jin again

Y/N: I hope my baby get his or her features from his father. She said while smiling.
Y/N went downstairs after doing her morning routine. She started preparing breakfast. Y/N was making breakfast while humming a song. When she felt two manly hands wrapped around her waist. She smiled. Jin back hugged her while keeping his chin on her shoulder.
Y/N: Good Morning Love! She said.
Jin: Good Morning Petal! He said in his husky voice.
Y/N: Lets eat breakfast. She said.
She turned around and looked at Jin who was wearing his casual clothes.
Y/N: Are you not going to office? She asked.
Jin: No. I'm going to spend my day with my wife and my little one. He said while carressing her belly.
Y/N nodded while smiling. They both were having their breakfast.
Jin: Petal! I was thinking of decorating the room for our little one. He said.
Y/N: Jin! I'm 3 weeks pregnant right now. We don't even know the gender of the baby. She said.
Jin: I'm just so excited for him or her to come out. He said.
Y/N chuckled at him.
Y/N and Jin finished their breakfast now they both were watching a movie while cuddling.
Y/N: Love! She said while kissing his knuckles.
Jin: Yes! He said.
Y/N: What did you see in your dream last night? She asked.
Jin: Please! I don't want to talk about that nightmare. It haunts me. He said.
Y/N nodded.
Jin: Y/N! Promise me you'll never leave me. He said.
Y/N: I promise. She said while kissing his neck.
Jin closed his eyes while his one hand was around Y/N and the other hand was carressing her belly inside her shirt while Y/N was busy giving soft kisses on his neck making him calm.
At Cha Enterprises
Eunwoo was sitting in his office while signing some files. When he heard a knock on his door. His secretary came in while bowing.
Rose: Sir! Someone is here to meet you. She said that she wants to have some important work with you. She didn't tell me her name but said that she wants to meet you. She said.
Eunwoo: I'm busy right now. He said.
Rose: Sir she also said that she knows something about Kim Y/N and Kim Seokjin. She said.
Eunwoo: Send her to my office. He said.
Rose nodded and went out.
Soon that girl entered his office. Eunwoo looked at her. That girl was wearing a short tight dress revealing her cleavage. She was beautiful. Eunwoo rolled his eyes in disgust when he looked at the length of her dress.
???: Hi! Mr. Cha Eunwoo. Nice to meet you. I knew that you'll agree to meet me after listening Y/N's name. She said while smirking.
Eunwoo: Come to the point. How do you know my Y/N and that bastard Kim Seokjin? He asked.
???: Please don't call him a bastard. He's my love. She said.
Eunwoo scoffed.
???: By The Way Let Me Introduce Myself. I'm Jang Sunhee. Kim Seokjin's Ex Girlfriend. She said and smirked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
To Be Continued

Hey Guys! My Exams Finished. Yayyyyyy💗 By The Way Please Comment Down Below And Also Suggest Me Some Scripts Related To Seokjin's Fanfictions Because I'll Write New Fanfictions After Completing My Other 5 Fanfictions. I Will Start Writing New Fanfictions Of Jin After 2 Months So Kindly Give Me Some Ideas Related To Kim Seokjin Fanfictions. He's My Bias And Also Jin FFs Are Not That Much So I Would Love To Write His More FFs Related To Your Ideas And Imaginations So Kindly Message Me Or Comment Me Some Ideas For His FFs. Or You Can Also Give Ideas About One Shots Of Kim Seokjin. I Would Love To Write One Shots Of Kim Seokjin With Your Ideas.

Comment Down Below How Was The Part✨
.
.
.
.
.