12

Jin and Y/N were meeting the guests. After some time Y/N got tired and she sat on a chair while Jin was talking with his business partners. Y/N was lost in her thoughts. She was shattered. Her dreams were shattered. She was living in a world of fantasy with her prince Eunwoo but now she left her fantasy world and stepped into a new world which is a hell for her. Y/N was thinking about Eunwoo when Violet came towards her she hugged her from behind making her flinch.
Violet: Y/Niee its time to go. She said.
Y/N: Where? She asked.
Violet: Duhh! You are going to your new home. Yours and Jin Oppa's home. She said.
Y/N looked at her and started crying.
Violet: Why are you crying? She asked.
Y/N: I don't want to go. She said while crying.
Violet also got emotional. Jungkook was standing with Jin and the other 5 when Violet came towards them.
Violet: Jungkook! Come with me Y/N is crying. She said.
Jungkook went with her while the others were looking at the direction where they went.
Jungkook went towards Y/N and hugged her. He also started crying. Jin, Jimin,Taehyung, Suga and Namjoon also came towards them.
Jungkook: My Berry! Please don't cry. He said while wiping her tears.
Y/N: Please Oppa! I don't want to go. She said while sobbing.
Mr and Mrs.Kim and Y/N's parents also came.
Mrs.Jeon: Princess! Every girl has to go to her husband's house. She said while patting her head.
Mr.Jeon hugged his daughter.
Mr.Jeon: You are my strong girl. Don't cry Jin will bring you here everyday. He said while looking at Jin.
Jin smiled while nodding his head.
Jungkook: Come on now wipe your tears. Look your husband is waiting. We'll come to meet you tomorrow okay. He said while cupping her face.
Y/N hugged her parents and then she hugged Jungkook while both of them were crying after that she hugged Violet and then they bid goodbye to everyone. Y/N sat in the car on the passenger seat while Jin sat at the driving seat they drove off to their house. The car ride was silent Y/N was looking outside the window while Jin was stealing glances at her. They both were quiet it was like silence before the storm. Soon they reached to the mansion. Jin came out of his car after that he came and opened the door for Y/N. He held her hand and then they went inside the mansion Y/N was looking at the beauty of the mansion when suddenly Jin picked her up in bridal style.
Y/N: Wh..at are you doing? She asked while stammering.
Jin: Well Petal! Your dress is too heavy and its a ritual as well. He said and went upstairs towards his room.
Y/N: Put me down. She said while stammering.
Jin just ignored her. He opened the door and after entering the room he put her down. He came near her ear and whispered.
Jin: Petal! You wait here I'm coming in a minute. I have a gift for you. He said in his deep husky voice sending shivers down her spine.
Jin kissed her ear lobe and then he went out. Y/N started shivering. Tears started running down her eyes. After a while Jin came back holding a box in his hand. He locked the door while smirking. He kept the box on the bed and went towards Y/N. She started moving backwards until her back hit the wall. She started crying.
Y/N: Pleaseee don't do this. I n.eed some time. She said while crying.
Jin smirked while he pushed her hair aside and kissed her shoulder. She closed her eyes due to fear. He kissed her both shoulders slowly and then he went towards her neck and kissed it slowly after that he started licking her neck.
Y/N: St..op! Pleaseeee Stop! She said while sobbing but he ignored her.
His hands went towards her gown's zip and he opened it slowly while tracing his fingers on her bare back.
Y/N: Pleasee! Stop! I beg you! Please stop! She said while sobbing loudly.
Jin was looking at her with pure lust and then he kissed her. He was kissing her madly. After a few minutes he break the kiss while both of them were breathing heavily. Jin picked up the box and handed it to Y/N.
Jin: Go and wear it and then come out. He said while smirking.
Y/N: No... Pleaseee! She said.
Jin: Petal! You know very well what I can do with that cheap shitty lover of yours. So if you want him to be alive so be a good girl and obey me. He said.
Y/N took the box and went to washroom. While Jin took off his tie and blazer and unbuttoned a few buttons of his shirt. Y/N locked the washroom door then she opened the box and she started crying more. She was feeling disgusted. It was a maroon coloured lingerie in the box. Its was way too revealing. There was no difference in being naked or wearing this lingerie. She started sobbing loudly.
Y/N's Pov
Why God Why? Why did it happened with me? What wrong did I do? Why am I so unlucky? But I have to do this or else he'll kill Eunwoo. I have to do it for Eunwoo. I have to give my body to that beast I have to accept my fate just for the sake of my love. I will do this for my Eunwoo.
Y/N Pov Ends
She wore that maroon lingerie and came out of the washroom. She covered her half body with her hands. She was sobbing. Jin was waiting for her. He looked at her from head to toe and whistled in appreciation.
Jin: Fuck Petal! You Are So Sexy. He said and went towards her.
He removed her hands from her chest and looked at her.
Jin: No! Don't You Dare Hide This Beautiful Body Of Yours From Me. You Are So Sexy And Only Mine To See, Touch And Taste. He said and smirked.
Y/N: Pleasee I'm scared. Its my first timee please I need some time. She said.
Jin: Don't Worry I'll Be Gentle With You. You'll Enjoy It. He said and started unbutonning his shirt.
He threw his shirt on the floor and picked her up and laid her down on the bed. He hovered above her and started kissing her roughly. This time the kiss was rough. He was kissing her while his hands were roaming on her body. She was shivering and crying. He bit her lips making her gasp he explored her mouth with his tongue. Tears were streaming down her eyes. He pinned her both hands with his one hand while the other hand was roaming around her waist. He went towards her jaw and started leaving wet kisses. He kissed her neck and started biting it leaving red and purple marks all over her neck. He bit her sweet spot and licked it.
Y/N: Ahhhh~~ A soft moan escaped from her mouth.
Jin smirked. Y/N was still crying.
Jin: Don't Worry Petal! I'll Please You All Night. He said and left hickies all over her chest.
He ripped her lingerie making her scream. She covered her breasts while sobbing loudly. He removed her hands while looking at her breasts. He licked his lips.
Jin: Damn Sexy! You Are So Beautiful. He said.
He kissed her breast making her shiver. He started pinching and playing with her both ni**les. Y/N was crying loudly.
Jin: Look At These Beautiful Ni**les Of Yours. They Are Begging Me To Suck Them. He said.
He started sucking her right breast while massaging the other one. Then he did the same with the other. After playing and sucking with her both breasts he went towards her belly and started leaving wet kisses all over her belly. After that he took her thongs off. She started sobbing loudly. She closed her eyes while sobbing. He started fingering her while she was screaming in pain. She came all over his fingers. He licked it all. After that he took off his boxers and pushed inside her making her scream.
Y/N: Ahhhhhhh Stopp! She screamed.
Jin started thrusting her. He was groaning in her ears.
Jin; Fuck Petal! You Are So Tight. He said.
Y/N: Ji..n Stop It Hurtssss. She screamed.
Jin: Yeah Baby! Scream My Name. He said.
He was thrusting her after a few rounds Y/N fainted. He cleaned her up and layed beside her while hugging her naked body. He kissed her forehead.
Jin: Finally You're Mine. My Kim Y/N. He said.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued